Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i am giving vmvinc.com until august 9 since he said there releasing on august 8 at nike store hong kong

and he offered to return my money and then send me pics of the shoes

here is the link he send me abou the HK release

http://www.hk-kicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7767

I replied back and asked if i would get a free shirt for the extra wait

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 430AM

roll.gif

HYPE KILLS... Don't front, ya'll know this shoe is ugly as hell and are only copping just cause they're supposedly super limited. If and when this shoe falls into my lap for $300 or less then I will cop but only to RE-SELL to the thirsty.

If this release was a GR they would sit on shelves... forever.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shoe isnt ugly at all
indifferent.gif
Zyzz be honest... Is it really worth the hype?

Youre right tho... It isn't ugly for the simple fact that it's a Jordan 13 model but when has there ever been hype like this for a green and white based Jordan?

roll.gif

HYPE KILLS... Don't front, ya'll know this shoe is ugly as hell and are only copping just cause they're supposedly super limited. If and when this shoe falls into my lap for $300 or less then I will cop but only to RE-SELL to the thirsty.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shoe isnt ugly at all
indifferent.gif
I wouldnt go as far as to say 'ugly.' But just as with any other limited release, if these were a GR, they'd sit.

And I dont believe that someone got stabbed so early. Its not even Saturday yet.

'If they were a gr the would sit' Wel they are not! so it doesn't matter...even then I doubt they sit like alot claim they would.

worth the hype? ehh anything limited is hyped. we've seen butt ugly shoes being hyped about just because they are limited.

these are ugly and they are a nice CW IMO plus they are ray allen PE

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Anyone got an update from Sneakerape yet or received their pair from them?

not me.......I've had a couple emails from the guy but he said they will ship around the 25......not really anything new since thats what it already says on the site......Man I hope this works out.
eyes.gif

roll.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

definitely your opinion....cuz these are my favorite white/green jordans easily. I'd cop 5 pairs or more if they were a GR.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I KEEP SAYING THESE SITES ARE SELLING B-Z GRADES BUT PEOPLE CONTINUE TO COP FROM THEM....

ALMOST THE SAME AS FAKES REALLY.

Word, cats out here getting robbed
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

SMH @ some of you trying to buy from those HK sites, those shoes are VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH FAKES! they had these done a while ago but decided to sell them same time the release in US so they can get more profit from it.

Green sneakers are 
sick.gif
to me...the only reason I'd try and grab these is because I'm a diehard Celtics fan and it would be cool to give a son/nephew/charity one day....I really have no desire to put something green on my feet. Only place I could see myself wearing them would be a Celtics game.

At work now.. Only an 8, 10, and 11 show up.. 1 of each.. Could still be early.. I would hope more pairs are available lol

Yall act like other 13s that released recently have NO flaws on these... Glue stains... Wrinkles.... I seen them all on Flints and Playoffs.

Glue stains on the sole... Y'all are too picky 
laugh.gif

The 2 tone  / 1 tone problem has been around for a while too...

I got 2 pairs in hand, the quality on par with those other recent 13s...
But to be honest, it's like the YOTR 7s, trash quality.

Be glad you got a pair for around $500 bro... More messed up pairs will show up on eBay after Boston releases them and knock out for around $700...

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

SMH @ some of you trying to buy from those HK sites, those shoes are VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH FAKES! they had these done a while ago but decided to sell them same time the release in US so they can get more profit from it.

they arent fakes, think before you speak

got the same email as well / being delay and on reserved but will ship out 8-8 / hopefully i get my pair

Originally Posted by metallic

i am giving vmvinc.com until august 9 since he said there releasing on august 8 at nike store hong kong

and he offered to return my money and then send me pics of the shoes

here is the link he send me abou the HK release

http://www.hk-kicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7767

I replied back and asked if i would get a free shirt for the extra wait

oh really? not sure where you get your info.

VMV Inc did sell a pair of fake Freddy Krueger SBs so on that alone I'd be wary of ordering from Asian retailers. If I can't see it in my hand, I won't cop unless its from someone official.

well im dont care about other sites, only site from overseas i bought from was slamdunkspace.com and others have bought from him as well. NO FAKES FROM HIM! other sites, i cant comment on so if you get fakes then thats your fault.

well im dont care about other sites, only site from overseas i bought from was slamdunkspace.com and others have bought from him as well. NO FAKES FROM HIM! other sites, i cant comment on so if you get fakes then thats your fault.

how people spend their money is their own business, i'm only telling the people who care since most people have not a clue how things are done over there now. and i'm not just talking about this release alone, the shoes might look every bit of like the real thing but they are made in "FIKE's" factory NOT NIKE's factory.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

First it was the Foamposite Electric/Blue stabbing, now the Ray Allen's?.... SMFH!!!!

Wait til the Concords release! Peeps gonna go crazy on a sho000oting spree... All for a pair of kicks...

I'm saying!
This is getting out of hand. Stores should step up and not allow people to camp out and they should stop doing midnight releases. But yea, the concord release is gonna get ugly 
sick.gif

I agree but I'm takin my friends with me SMITH & Wesson

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

First it was the Foamposite Electric/Blue stabbing, now the Ray Allen's?.... SMFH!!!!

Wait til the Concords release! Peeps gonna go crazy on a sho000oting spree... All for a pair of kicks...

I'm saying!
This is getting out of hand. Stores should step up and not allow people to camp out and they should stop doing midnight releases. But yea, the concord release is gonna get ugly 
sick.gif

I agree but I'm takin my friends with me SMITH & Wesson

eek.gif

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

And don't bother with all these PM's LOL I'm not selling my spot in line for 350 I have 2 days to come up with 50$ I gotta hit up the fam.. Hate all u want I came out here with 3 I thought it would be plenty being as retail was 175 Super unprepaired for this I guess but then again with something this hectic how does one know how to be prepared ? We're still get new info on the daily online & even at the spot I'm at which is definitely getting them their info is also changing every day.. I swear if these re release in mass amounts I will be laughing at myself with the rest of you...
Come on son.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

0.jpg

This whole thread is comedy. I understand you want the shoes but you definitely took it to some extreme level. Son gonna be walking around in Ray Allen 13's no way to get home.
laugh.gif

Also 2 people really get stabbed at concepts? If so
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom