Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by kc37

I hear you.  Tonight would be a lovely time for my 0-fer streak with FNL.com to end.
I'm not counting on it, though.
I got really lucky once before on FNL.com with the Motorsport 6's. I wanted two 11.5's but I accidently clicked 4 on the pull down tab and the order went through but I got paranoid about my order getting canceled....but it didn't. We'll see what happens tonight 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So did you get four of the Motorsport's???
Yeah I did end up getting all 4 of them. I kept two for myself and since I had two more I just told them to NT/ISS peeps for what I paid to be fair. Gotta help others out...good shoe karma not to mention helping someone get a pair of shoes they want. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

There has to be more then 504, or even 791.

The Boston area alone will have 3-400 pairs. The same amount released in Europe.

Then you have some releasing in HK,  and on FNL.com, and they might pop up in a few other places as well.

I do believe there are more than 791 but the same amount that released in Boston isn't anywhere close to the same amount in Europe, from what I can remember only a couple spots got these in Europe and no one could get there hands on them because they were sold to the employees first so really no one over there got a pair. I have a feeling that FL will get at least 100 of these online, there is no need to sell less than 50 sneakers on a website especially when there are thousands of people who will be trying to order them at the same time. These are more available then once thought to be hopefully those who work hard enough for a pair get one, we all deserve to get what we want IMO.

The kid RAKIM23 copped a pair at retail in the UK and I dont think hes an employee, but even he admitted that almost all of them were scooped up by employees

I think its useless to speculate how many pairs were produced since it isnt a numbered shoe like the BIN 23 series.  Even with the Bin's theres more produced than the amount stated, the proof is the fact that there have been ppl out there with the same numbered BIN.  Its pretty well impossible to say how many of these were produced.....but we do know there arent lots

Quoted for truth.

This is nothing new, but  lately it seems like every hyped release has at least one restock.

Havent people caught on that Nothing JB releases is as limited as they say it is?

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I'm starting to trip out in this thread with 3+ dudes having the same picture in their avatar
laugh.gif
I've had mine for about 7 months now... It's the same pic used on the banner for my site. Can't say how long them other cats have been rockin the same avy.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

At Eblens on Dorchester.
I'm #20 out of an expected 18 pairs.
Flew in from Atl last night, btw.

After employees get their pair that number will be even lower. Good luck with that.

Sounds like Finishline has *4*!!!! That's it? I'm lucky but there is no way. I will be bring my laptop out tonight. I need pointers

At Eblens on Dorchester.
If there's only 18 pairs and youre 20th in line then what are you still doing there???
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

Sounds like Finishline has *4*!!!! That's it? I'm lucky but there is no way. I will be bring my laptop out tonight. I need pointers

what're the odds FL's servers physically blow up tonight
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

At Eblens on Dorchester.

If there's only 18 pairs and youre 20th in line then what are you still doing there???
roll.gif

Well, I'm #19 now.
U must be new to this whole thing.

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

what're the odds FL's servers physically blow up tonight
roll.gif

I'm hoping less people know about this than I think. More people would probably try to get the Cool Greys and other big general releases.
With that being said... I'll put on it that I'm 85% they'll blow up. FL gone for the weekend

Yes... but Finishline has two 11s. I wear size 11. I'm good as gold. Might even pick up the 2nd pair to give to a friend because it'll be that easy.

Yes... but Finishline has two 11s. I wear size 11. I'm good as gold. Might even pick up the 2nd pair to give to a friend because it'll be that easy.
Yes, grabbing 2 out of an available 4 sounds quite easy, especially considering there is a limit of 1 per customer.

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Yes, grabbing 2 out of an available 4 sounds quite easy, especially considering there is a limit of 1 per customer.
you don't quite get the irony of the situation...

Originally Posted by mildsauce

laugh.gif
 Multiple CCs ftw.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

thats what you fools get for camping out like 4 days early. put yourself at the mercy of whatever price the store wants to charge you.

Yeah I remember when the premier XX3's came out down here they pushed up the price close to 400 or they force you to buy extra stuff with your kicks. Typical sneaker shop trying to get over.

Back
Top Bottom