Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Nike Hong Kong released them on the 8th which is why they shipped today. Not B-grade, but will be able to tell for sure once they come in.

Vmv just posted a niketown release picture so dono about bgrades. Better than camping and going
Home empty handed

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Enjoy your b-grades.

fyi HoH 125th is releasing their pairs at the end of the month

That was a bit of a douchey comment..........the guy is happy to get the shoe, why rain on his happiness??? jus sayin

thanks to vmvinc i have my pair paid for this afternoon 
since he give me my money back quickly at the end july and he kept his word that he would hold me a size 9 

i should have my pair shipped out tomorrow since i paid for my pair this afternoon 

he also sent me pics of my size with a store receipt from a hong kong store so no b grades 

its worth the extra money then sleeping in the street for days if the shoe releases at the end of the month 

2hicd2v.jpg

31651zd.jpg

16k5lox.jpg

^^^Thats awesome guys!!!

Im actually impressed with VMV

If I didnt cop some sneakers last night I would probably cop another pair from VMV

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

since he give me my money back quickly at the end july and he kept his word that he would hold me a size 9 

i should have my pair shipped out tomorrow since i paid for my pair this afternoon 

he also sent me pics of my size with a store receipt from a hong kong store so no b grades 

its worth the extra money then sleeping in the street for days if the shoe releases at the end of the month 

2hicd2v.jpg

31651zd.jpg

16k5lox.jpg

I'm getting my pair from vmvinc, too so I'm happy

2hicd2v.jpg

31651zd.jpg

16k5lox.jpg

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at that receipt price.
Good cop though 160jordansdeep.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Enjoy your b-grades.

That was a bit of a douchey comment..........the guy is happy to get the shoe, why rain on his happiness??? jus sayin

Don't mind him...son is mad he got to sleep on the streets or in his case his car to get his pair.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Enjoy your b-grades.

Don't mind him...son is mad he got to sleep on the streets or in his case his car to get his pairS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I also got the shirt
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Can you please post more pics when you get them 160, I would like to see more pics of the leather, sole, insole, thanks.

2hicd2v.jpg

31651zd.jpg

16k5lox.jpg

Thats sweet that VMV did that, so its $1199 hong kong dollars? I converted it and it comes to about $150 US.
Nice to know where they come from.

Np 
I will post pics when I get the shoes

B grade or not and if the dude paid 150 its better then paying $480.00 or $460.00 as a gift or a hell of a lot better then camping for days and the only plus is paying retail 

Also I will not pull out my insoles to show there not b grades

I have never took the insole out of any shoe I have ever owned and not going to start with a $400.00 shoe 

2hicd2v.jpg

31651zd.jpg

16k5lox.jpg

Lucky man lucky lucky man, congrats

Originally Posted by woody2626

My hoh has an air jordan releasing on their manifest this Tuesday, the 9th. No details or anything it just says air jordan. Wondering if it could be these.
So what did they end up releasing today?

Back
Top Bottom