Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Np 
I will post pics when I get the shoes

B grade or not and if the dude paid 150 its better then paying $480.00 or $460.00 as a gift or a hell of a lot better then camping for days and the only plus is paying retail 

Also I will not pull out my insoles to show there not b grades

I have never took the insole out of any shoe I have ever owned and not going to start with a $400.00 shoe 
Damn B, shots fired? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

Np 

B grade or not and if the dude paid 150 its better then paying $480.00 or $460.00 as a gift or a hell of a lot better then camping for days and the only plus is paying retail 

I have never took the insole out of any shoe I have ever owned and not going to start with a $400.00 shoe 
Damn B, shots fired? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah no shots just the truth 
laugh.gif

its cool though you gotta make your money bro 

Np 

Damn B, shots fired? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those pics are still on my site, please show me how you got to the conclusion of B-grades, plus you lowballed the crap out of me, mind if I post the email? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My tracking number says that I should be receiving my Ray 13's and BC3's tomorrow

Im looking forward to enjoying my "B" grades lol

Damn B, shots fired? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those pics are still on my site, please show me how you got to the conclusion of B-grades, plus you lowballed the crap out of me, mind if I post the email? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
go ahead 
the reason me and a few other niketalkers that i know personally came to the conclusion you have b grade ray 13's is your selling 2 early release shoes

your selling both the cement 3's & 14's 

and we all know the shoes are not being sold anywhere in the US by legit nike accounts 

the only way your getting these 2 shoes is from china or hongkong early release websites or ebay sellers out out of HK & china

unless you camped out in boston or florida (i doubt you did) or had someone get you the shoes in either state i dont think Ray Alllan himself or Michael Jordan gave you the 3's 13's 14's 

my guess is you got them from who ever sold you the 3's and 14's

though i could be wrong 

now i dont know for sure if there early releases and at this point i really dont care 

but i myself will and have copped b grade shoes before and will continue to  

but if a jordan box is missing either these 2 things off the box 

its a good chance its a early release shoe 

now this is not always the rule since i got both of the jordan 7's the orion blue & bordeaux 7's direct from footlocker and the stickers was missing from the bottom 

but the key thing is the inside box had the stamped numbers and that does not come on early released shoes

believe me i know 

maybe if you got the 13's from a store the sticker could be missing but there should be a stamp inside the box (i have not had a pair of RA 13's in my hands to tell if the shoe box does not have the stick on the box)

i dont know because i dont have your box to tell if you have the sticker on the stamp on your pairs

also low balling the crap out of you would be to give you A NIKETALK offer that would be to offer you $350.00 when your asking $524.99 

$460.00 was a somewhat fair offer 

but anything more i was not going to spend and if vmvinc.com did not look out for me and still sell me the shoes for $399.99 after a quick refund (thanks vmvinc) i would not have a pair on the way 

again i understand you want to make your money and if i'm wrong on the shoes being a b grade please take my apology

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by DRO3000

That was a bit of a douchey comment..........the guy is happy to get the shoe, why rain on his happiness??? jus sayin

Don't mind him...son is mad he got to sleep on the streets or in his case his car to get his pairS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I also got the shirt
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that u mad? looks perfect.

I will be honest and tell you that my boxes have neither of those 2 things you have mentioned,

But I can tell you your 2011 Black Cement 3 boxes are fake, and I know people in this industry that can vouch for me on this.

Boxes and shoes are two completely different entities, and I can't speak more on that.

but as I said before, I can promise you my pairs are not B-grades, and regarding this box thing, I can't speak on it as it's a part of business.

I will be honest and tell you that my boxes have neither of those 2 things you have mentioned,

But I can tell you your 2011 Black Cement 3 boxes are fake, and I know people in this industry that can vouch for me on this.

Boxes and shoes are two completely different entities, and I can't speak more on that.

but as I said before, I can promise you my pairs are not B-grades, and regarding this box thing, I can't speak on it as it's a part of business.

fake boxes or not i know this business as well 
when you getting anything early from overseas nothing is what it seems to be and that's all i am going to get into as well 

if anything there over sized boxes that are not for the correct sizes 

your right the boxes are 2 different things that are made in two different places 

the fake & real jordan 3 boxes and the glossy jordan box come from the same factory and there liberated the same way as the shoes

some times overseas sellers will buy any box they can get to make a order complete

i trust the source of my information 

if your shoes are not b grades there coming from the same source that the "superfakes" are coming from

i know what to look for under the insoles but i am not going to get into that on here 

these early releases are just like drugs in a way they pass so many "hand" and go through alot until they on someones feet 

As Ozzie Guillen would say "people who say they have no comment, or they can't comment, have something to hide." Now, tell us what you're hiding!
nerd.gif

@160- I can vouch for zyr12. His shoes are 100 percent authentic. I have seen his pairs in hand personally. When he gets a B grade it is from the outlets. The 14's and 3's are not B grades, nor are the Rays.

Your talking about the number stamped under the insole aren't you?

They have the number just like all recent retros. Quality is the same as all previous 13 releases from this past holiday season.

But I do wonder where windycitysole just walked into about 20 pairs of these.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

@160- I can vouch for zyr12. His shoes are 100 percent authentic. I have seen his pairs in hand personally. When he gets a B grade it is from the outlets. The 14's and 3's are not B grades, nor are the Rays.

Your talking about the number stamped under the insole aren't you?

They have the number just like all recent retros. Quality is the same as all previous 13 releases from this past holiday season.

But I do wonder where windycitysole just walked into about 20 pairs of these.

no not the number staned on the insoles i am talking about on the box 

the shoes and the boxs are made in different sweatshops 

fakes sometimes have numbers stamped on the insoles that are taken from legit sweatshops and made into fakes 

but most fake insoles have no stamp

the stamp i am talk about is on the inside of the carboard box and that stamp is from so called "quality control" and the bottom sticker is for a authorized product 

take a look at the pics i posted on the page before this one 
that's great you could vouch for him but if hes getting the shoes early and i mean 3 to 4 months early 
there not coming directly from nike 

people who work for nike dont have the shoes yet or very few do and the ones that do are the higher up's 

not all early releases are fakes but they are b grades and 

as we all know early releases are sometimes flawless 

you could get a pair from footlocker or from a mom and pop shop with a legit account direct from nike thats happened to me before and they will be a b grade 

if your shoes are not b grades there coming from the same source that the "superfakes" are coming from

As in the III's you've already purchased? And honestly, for all we know, VMV could of sent all of their customers the same pic they sent you but substituted out the size accordingly. Nowhere on the receipt (unless I overlooked it) did it have a size. So you might have a "superfake" on its way. Honestly, you sound like a scorned (potential) buyer. Yuan wouldn't agree to your lowball offer and now your mad. For what it's worth, zyr12 is hands down one of the most legit people on here, and he puts everything out on the table beforehand. 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

As in the III's you've already purchased? And honestly, for all we know, VMV could of sent all of their customers the same pic they sent you but substituted out the size accordingly. Nowhere on the receipt (unless I overlooked it) did it have a size. So you might have a "superfake" on its way. Honestly, you sound like a scorned (potential) buyer. Yuan wouldn't agree to your lowball offer and now your mad. For what it's worth, zyr12 is hands down one of the most legit people on here, and he puts everything out on the table beforehand. 
very true 
But as for myself I am not scorned at all because if I was believe me I would not hide it 

if the 3's are a super fake i'm very happy with them 

my offer was not by any means a low ball offer 

I am glad he did not take my offer and i paid the amount i wanted to pay from the start 

paying close to my days of paying $500.00 or over for cheap leather and plastic are over buddy 

I never said he was not a legit seller your putting words in my mouth 

i been saying all along thats his shoe and if should get paid on it 

but i not the sucker for high priced shoes any more

my limit now on any one pair of shoes is $460.00 and if that price is not good for any seller then i dont need the shoe 

fakes sometimes have numbers stamped on the insoles that are taken from legit sweatshops and made into fakes 

the stamp i am talk about is on the inside of the carboard box and that stamp is from so called "quality control" and the bottom sticker is for a authorized product 

that's great you could vouch for him but if hes getting the shoes early and i mean 3 to 4 months early 

people who work for nike dont have the shoes yet or very few do and the ones that do are the higher up's 

you could get a pair from footlocker or from a mom and pop shop with a legit account direct from nike thats happened to me before and they will be a b grade 

You do realize shoes go into production 3-4 months before release if not sooner right?
You really think people in the factories care about these shoes being made in sweat shops? Especially if they're making like $10 a day or whatever they make.

If someone who over sees a line comes and offers certain employees a set amount of money that's more than they make so some extra shoes can get pushed out then they are likely to oblige. 

Wouldn't you?

Just because there might not be quality control does not mean they are b grades. 

IE Air Randy. Dude has been in business forever. Another example, Marqueesole. Yes I know he has sent b grades often.

Just stating some scenarios.

This is a legit discussion.
pimp.gif

I already knew of the stanps on the box. I was referring to the ink stamps on the insole underneath the foam insole on the shoes.

You do realize shoes go into production 3-4 months before release if not sooner right?
You really think people in the factories care about these shoes being made in sweat shops? Especially if they're making like $10 a day or whatever they make.

If someone who over sees a line comes and offers certain employees a set amount of money that's more than they make so some extra shoes can get pushed out then they are likely to oblige. 

Wouldn't you?

Just because there might not be quality control does not mean they are b grades. 

IE Air Randy. Dude has been in business forever. Another example, Marqueesole. Yes I know he has sent b grades often.

pimp.gif

I already knew of the stanps on the box. I was referring to the ink stamps on the insole underneath the foam insole on the shoes.

i agree with 95% of what your saying so what your so whats the problem 
and i know all that info on the production of shoes well in advance of 3 to 4 months 

i did not start buying/collecting /selling shoes last week 

again i dont think a $460.00 is no type of lowball offer if hes asking $524.99 on the size 8.5 

he should raise the price then like he did with the other size after he sold it or raise the price on the 8.5 since its not sold yet 
thats a $64.00 difference dont sound like a low ball offer to me 
eyes.gif

if the price was $699.99 for the 8.5 and i offered him $460.00 then hell yeah that's a low ball offer

i had people offer me box price on shoes i have sold on here for $500.00 for some reason i cant copy and paste the e-mails between me and zyr12 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Wouldn't you?

pimp.gif

i agree with 95% of what your saying so whats the problem 
and i know all that info on the production of shoes is well in advance of 3 to 4 months 

i did not start buying/collecting /selling shoes last week 

again i do not think $460.00 is no type of lowball offer if hes asking $524.99 for a pair of shoes

he should raise then

thats a $64.00 difference

i had people offer me box price on shoes i have sold on here for $500.00 now thats low balling and for some reason i cant copy and paste the e-mails between me and zyr12 to show you that i said at even $485.00 his price was fare 

Back
Top Bottom