Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Maybe somebody pulled the ole switcharoo on you! the shell game! Put fakes in a legit box!

I don't thinks so buddie, I did some checking around and most if not all the boston retail pairs have NO STAMP under the insole. There is noy way somebody could fool me by putting fakes in a legit box with receipt, the shoes tell the real story and mine are no doubt 100% authentic.

Here's a quick photo of the inside of my Ray Ray's, underneath the innersole.

Bear in mind this is the same pair I posted the detailed photos of about 100 pages back. Copped from House of Hoops London for retail...

e0a26db1890b84f2360f13168587872aa8846203_r.jpg

As you can see, WHITE stitching and a RED factory stamp.

We good?

^^^Thanks again Mr Kilroy!

One thing that sticks out is the second hole..........My playoff 13's got em too but I havent seen any overseas pairs with a stamp or the second hole.......crazy how good the fakes are nowadays jeez
eyes.gif

^my pair has the 2nd hole also and when i pulled the insole all the way out it looks like there is some writing way down by the toebox but i cant make it out.

JB really F'up on the release of this Ray 13's, the thing that sucks the most is all the fakes that are up for sale. The sneaker game is all messed up.

Originally Posted by ChiCityJays

JB really F'up on the release of this Ray 13's, the thing that sucks the most is all the fakes that are up for sale. The sneaker game is all messed up.

according to ebay prices.....it doesn't even matter. Dudes are still willing to pay $500+ for.
laugh.gif

what's this twitter news of which you speak?

i would love to get another chance to try and land these at a reasonable price, but i'm not very hopeful at this point.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by ChiCityJays

according to ebay prices.....it doesn't even matter. Dudes are still willing to pay $500+ for.
laugh.gif
Or near $500 for Obvious Fakes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3...trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

them joints are lime green
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

that cat looks pissed off

Wouldn't you be pissed too if someone made you wear that aluminum hat

Those Ray fakes are all over the flea market down here along with some SB Lebron & a few other things that eludes me, but those Ray are HORRIBLE!! I saw them in person & they look worse then the pic!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Those Ray fakes are all over the flea market down here along with some SB Lebron & a few other things that eludes me, but those Ray are HORRIBLE!! I saw them in person & they look worse then the pic!

I guess the pic doesn't do them any justice huh 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

i would love to get another chance to try and land these at a reasonable price, but i'm not very hopeful at this point.

Sorry I took so long to respond... 
Here:

@TheShoeGameTheShoeGame

South Beach LeBron 8 & Ray Allen Air Jordan 13 releasing again?? Hmmm...

26 Aug via web

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by hubbard35

Originally Posted by ColdCity

them joints are lime green
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
clearly fakes, light gray box and they paid 410
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i messaged the seller & 
398242911.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope the buyer realizes they're fakes and files a counterfeit affidavit with Paypal. Then he can get his money back and destroy that junk so no one else gets burned. That really pisses off those junk peddlers.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Here:

@TheShoeGameTheShoeGame

26 Aug via web

Hmm, Second time this summer I'm hearing a re-release of both these sneakers.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Here:

@TheShoeGameTheShoeGame

26 Aug via web
Are they BS'ing or are they serious. I can see Nike trying to make the 8's go out with a bang and re-releasing the south beaches would do that but I thought that is what the whole purpose of the Miami Nights was. 
Ive heard the Ray Allens coming again in September which I doubt but the SB's and Ray Allens??? Idk I just need some type of confirmation in my life.

Take it for what it's worth, I'm not trying to cause hype!
I just want to put the word out there that there MIGHT be another run at these.

G-Roc (The owner) of Theshoegame.com is as legit as they come...

In all honesty sometimes he has info before Sneakernews, ISS, Kixinthecity, even Niketalk.

I'll spread the word if more info comes up though... 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom