Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by Karbine54

^^ cool, so what is Nooblee saying that "thousands" were made then? or were there "thousands" that were made for asia and europe in combination with North America- if so anyone know exactly how many in asia? From what Ive seen in all the pics here, the North American pairs plus Europe look kinda similar but the asian pairs look different.

The only difference between my HK pair and the US pairs is the color of the stamp on the insole.

My pair from fnl has the white dots on the carbon fiber plate on the bottom messed up. It is off registration and some are missing. It's all good. Just enjoy your kicks guys. One of the guys at my HOH was like he respected me for rocking mine.. Can't imagine having a pair of kicks I can't rock because of the perceived value. Guess it's a sign of the times. Lol

I knew Mr Nike authentic was going 2 continue his attempt 2 prove is point in this thread.
Even tho he assured us he was "done" with this thread

Any more burning desires?

^^ cool, so what is Nooblee saying that "thousands" were made then? or were there "thousands" that were made for asia and europe in combination with North America- if so anyone know exactly how many in asia? From what Ive seen in all the pics here, the North American pairs plus Europe look kinda similar but the asian pairs look different.

There's around 1000 pairs made, Nike too out 792 pairs.

Working on two pairs as we speak, but from what i've been hearing the quality is no different than what was on the playoffs and chicago's

Originally Posted by NoobLee

There's around 1000 pairs made, Nike too out 792 pairs.

thank you for clarifying that....get tired of people talking 5to600 pairs were only made

NT stay away far away from ebay on these you will get had just a warning not that it happened to me but there everywhere.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

NT stay away far away from ebay on these you will get had just a warning not that it happened to me but there everywhere.

agreed. compared mine with an ebay release and the green was what gave it off mostly.

Mikekix.com has these as well as on eBay for $480 shipped. Check the pictures out. Differences compared to the pairs I've seen on here too

has anyone had a problem returning their shoes to VMV? I finally decided I want to return my two pairs there.  Its been a long time though. I emailed them and they have yet to respond but I would like to know some feedback if anyone here tried returning them back to them.

has anyone had a problem returning their shoes to VMV? I finally decided I want to return my two pairs there.  Its been a long time though. I emailed them and they have yet to respond but I would like to know some feedback if anyone here tried returning them back to them.

i have a feeling your inbox is INSANE right now
roll.gif

just wanted to give everyone that got a pair congrats.  i don't have a pair, but this is one of the sickest drops this year.

^ the staten island fnl received a random shipment of about 20 pairs back in July, a few lucky people were able to cop. i actaully came out with an authentic boston pair for $200 after receiving a double refund for a cancelled pre-order when i was only supposed to receive 1 refund. i used the extra refund to put towards an authentic boston retail pair with receipt and only had to come out of pocket $200. it has been over 60 days since i received the extra refund so im pretty sure im in the clear and there will be no charge backs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lou39

^ please explain

Pretty much what riddla said except that they got them in August and it wasn't random at all. I know that store is pretty shady and I seriously doubt any pairs hit the sales floor, that's why I didn't put the info out earlier. I know how NT'ers are and they would've blown their phones up. I saw the thread pop up and figured it was safe to ask now if anyone was able to get a pair from them.

Back
Top Bottom