Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

put it on ebay and they definitely will sell for 500++
smile.gif

what a nice cake..

i apologize for continuously bumping this thread, but due to the sneaker news and modern notoriety stories on this cake, a local radio station in Boston, Mix 104.1, has called my wife and wants her to recreate a copy of the cake for their morning show. The host said they are trying to get in touch with Ray Allen himself to come see it or at least call in to the show.

Originally Posted by beansietime

i apologize for continuously bumping this thread, but due to the sneaker news and modern notoriety stories on this cake, a local radio station in Boston, Mix 104.1, has called my wife and wants her to recreate a copy of the cake for their morning show. The host said they are trying to get in touch with Ray Allen himself to come see it or at least call in to the show.

Wow!
That is amazing.

Hope he does come!

Very cool. I used to work for CBS Radio and Mix is in the same building as the Sports Hub (and WZLX and Oldies, too) maybe when you're there you should bring it down to the Hub and try and get some press there, too

Originally Posted by BigWorm

Very cool. I used to work for CBS Radio and Mix is in the same building as the Sports Hub (and WZLX and Oldies, too) maybe when you're there you should bring it down to the Hub and try and get some press there, too
Thanks man, I didn't know that. I listen to the Sports Hub all day at work.
If Ray is does by some stretch of the imagination show up there I'm sending her in wearing my Ray Allen 13's to get an autograph on them.

So the station is having her make another copy of the cake and bring it in to the studio tomorrow. They are going to take pictures of it then have us on the air to talk about it at 7:10am. The station is Mix 104.1 in Boston. They also stream online, if any of you are listening I'll give NT a shoutout.

Ok so we are definitely going on at 7:10am, my wife just got off the phone with the producer. I have to be there at 630 so they can take pics of the cake and do show prep. Should I unds my Ray Allen XIII's for this????? or just wear something lesser and bring them in their box????

I'm the one in the blue hoodie holding the shoe in the picture and my wife is in the Celtics 1981 Champions t-shirt.

Anyone still looking to purchase ray 13s.....I highly recommend not buying from scentedmonkey or pleasantscent1 on ebay.
They have a ton of fake Jordans they sell. Including rays, quai 54 V, concord xi's that i'm sure many have got got with.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Anyone still looking to purchase ray 13s.....I highly recommend not buying from scentedmonkey or pleasantscent1 on ebay.
They have a ton of fake Jordans they sell. Including rays, quai 54 V, concord xi's that i'm sure many have got got with.
laugh.gif
thanks for the heads up.. i'm trying to create a list of users to stay away from..

Ok so we are definitely going on at 7:10am, my wife just got off the phone with the producer. I have to be there at 630 so they can take pics of the cake and do show prep. Should I unds my Ray Allen XIII's for this????? or just wear something lesser and bring them in their box????

I mean this would be the time to do so if you were planning on wearing em one day

Congrats man...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

laugh.gif

wow that's why they have a lot in stock, i was close to buying the Quai. I got outbid by  $15. thanks for the heads up... they look so real

No problem. Add xtrastuff4sale to that list also. I almost feel bad for the sneakerheads who bought from them and still not knowing they are high quality fakes, but oh well it's their money as long as they happy.

Back
Top Bottom