Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I did that at niketown nyc for the concord release...Its just leather and rubber though

air-jordan-11-concord-line-up-niketown-nyc-04.jpg

air-jordan-11-concord-line-up-niketown-nyc-17.jpg

Sweet Pic!!! I wanted them but i didnt look hard enough to get em at a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by eltouha

also just noticed the green is bleeding onto the white "pods", oh well.

@%#, thats horrible. I've worn mine twice only, but they're still good. Try magic eraser maybe? That never worked on the grey toes, but maybe it will for these?

beansitimen, i got them $1 green flat laces on ebay (shipping included), and twisted them to get the thinness right and it made them slightly darker. up close they look a bit funny cuz the laces aren't 100% straight, but i had to replace the annoying xiii laces. hate them on the flints and i hate them on these. they come undone far too often, and i'm only casually rocking too.

aphexacid, it's cool. i've worn them heaps cuz i love them so much. might hit them up with some diluted acetone water.
smile.gif
should be good.

What should I expect to be paying for these in DS condition? I'm afraid I might be overpaying someone for these.

are these ever releasing? how do people sell them if they never released? early release in different countries? or am i just ******ed and missed the release on those a while back.. lol

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

are these ever releasing? how do people sell them if they never released? early release in different countries? or am i just ******ed and missed the release on those a while back.. lol

They released last summer in a few stores in Boston and I think maybe one in Miami.

Your right you are ******ed and so are majority of the post you make

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

lulz
its you're not your. funny how that works.. what a moron. worst part is you didn't even answer my question.. 

6d816e541ab371bf09d70d9b9d851870c19ffefc.png

Very limited number of them were released by Finishline.
I was almost there, but I was unlucky.

Somebody wants to trade me these for my Lebron MV/SB 9's. Both DS, but I'm not sure if it's an even trade or not.

A lot of fake of these have been around the internet.It's enough reason for me to stay away from buying these.

I don't know why but I like the black green instead of these. I'd cop those easily.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

lulz
its you're not your. funny how that works.. what a moron. worst part is you didn't even answer my question.. 

You want to check my homework for me too??? And the worst part is that the thread is 188 pages long common sense or a little bit of reading would of told you that they already released some time ago.

this is probably one of the most tainted releases, not sure why anyone would buy them from the reseller market. too many questions around these.

This KingOfKicks dude..... SMH he goes in every thread asking "what are these?" He didn't know what HWC Bron 8 PEs were and got clowned in that thread too. Just saying reading a few pages of the thread or doing a quick one minute google search can help you out without wasting everyone else's time and making yourself look dumb.

Originally Posted by prison mike

^ Did you stop to take the screen shot? That might be why you were unlucky.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all he had to do was press the "print screen" button after he clicked chekcout and was waiting for the page to load

i will not buy a pair of these from anyone, the odds right now of getting a fake are waaaaayyyyyy too high, what really pissed me off is that my brother-in-law lives in connecticut and i offered to buy his pair if he went and brought someone to get mine and the bum doesnt even have a job....idiot lol

Back
Top Bottom