Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

letting go a size 9.5 on ndc in a few min. refresh the page if thats your size

I was surprised on these selling out online. Wonder about the stores. I know in some stores the V were still on the shelfs.

:wow: @ these selling out on FNL and NDC. Did not see that coming. Maybe they are this year's Old Royal X (in terms of "sleeper"). I'm sure there will be more available in the future... but it's still surprising to me either way.

With the way finishline has been restocking lately, I would bet on these reappearing in the future.

If this thread jumped at like 30 posts an hour, then i would believe the hype is real.

Last edited:
If this thread jumped at like 30 posts an hour, then i would believe the hype is real.
yeah they probably didnt make that many pairs and people that picked these up must have been missing out on the last few releases

:lol: at these selling out on ndc guess the hype is real.

The thirst is real, cuz dudes still salty over those 88's LOL. Remember guys, the stealth AND the old royal 10's sold out like this, and they were both, ugly as sin. These shoes are pretty ugg as well, but i know alot of people takin these as door prizes. If you have any of the altitude green releases you have no reason even looking at these. Im mad they highlighted the stitching around the toebox too :x

Last edited:
Can these be used as a trade bait for bred 13?
not a chance lol. The beasts came out heavy for the Breds, took me 3 hours on finishline to get a pair, even tho everybody says they dont like 13's that much lol.

If you do manage to pull it off you deserve a medal.

Last edited:
I was already out this morning so I decided to try my local mall about 7:50am for these. Footaction was lined up with about 25 ppl for foams so i decided to keep it moving right along to Champs.  They didn't even have a size 9.5. and they told me that at like 7:55am before they opened the gate. So I tried Footlocker, which ended up having a line of about 8 people. I was 4th and the 5th guy behind me both copped a 9.5 and then they announced they were sold out of that size along with several others. Was this a limited release?!....

Last edited:
I was already out this morning so I decided to try my local mall about 7:50am for these. Footaction was lined up with about 25 ppl for foams so i decided to keep it moving right along to Champs.  They didn't even have a size 9.5. and they told me that at like 7:55am before they opened the gate. So I tried Footlocker, which ended up having a line of about 8 people. I was 4th and the 5th guy behind me both copped a 9.5 and then they announced they were sold out of that size along with several others. Was this a limited release?!....

happens alot with the small sizes. Everytime I went to the mall last year, whether it was for red foams, chicago 10's or playoff 11's 9.5 was always the size they had the least of. The guys in the front of the line were almost always 9/9.5 guys who knew they had to be the first few people to cop.

Used to be my size 10.5/11 that were limited back in the day

Last edited:
the truth is the internet is hypebeast playground im sure they will be sold out online (everything sales out online) but if these are a non limited general they will sit on shelves in stores for weeks

I really think the end of the world is near....How the heck did these, the pack, and the BHM Spik'es sell out! They are ugly as sin!!!! I know its just my opinion and some people like them but com'on sell out....

For any given retro release i would guess at the least half or more buying up are resellers. looking at it from a resellers pov, say finishline for example. They have a 45 day return policy. That gives u a month (give or take) to sell your stash for a profit. If not, at some point they are shippin em back. Its what i would do if i was one. Any good reseller would be very selective in what they buy but these days its just stupid. I see so many resellers on ebay with like single and double digit feedback. Those are the guys scoopin up the crap makin it seem hot. Shame what this has become.

I really think the end of the world is near....How the heck did these, the pack, and the BHM Spik'es sell out! They are ugly as sin!!!! I know its just my opinion and some people like them but com'on sell out....
Completely agreed !! Just shows the state of the way kicks are going these days. 

Its not just you !

Had trouble checking out from FL using PayPal, then tried my CC, still had the same error message. Got my normal alert from my CC company's app that the payment went through even though FL website says there's a problem with the payment. Not sure if it went through with my WCR on top of that, if it did OK, if it didn't, no biggy. When I get them in my hands, I can judge to rock 'em, flip them or trade. Back to catch up on some lost zzzzz from a tough few work weeks...
Good luck to all.

Edit: even PayPal said they're processing a payment to FL. This morning i didn't think I'd want one, now may end up with multiple pairs. Meh.

You're probably not going to get the shoe. Unless you get the email confirmation, the charge is probably going to drop in 24-72 hours.

I made a thread about it and it was ignored but more and more people are complaining.

And the return policy of these stores are hit and miss. In store, most of these places don't like to take back retro releases so far out.

those are still sitting everywhere in europe even ndc.not too many hypebeasts over here lol.

Back
Top Bottom