Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

Decided I would rock these today. Yeah I wear mine, even in the snow!! Thought they were trash but once I tried em on I was feeling em. One up to everyone who copped. Surprisingly they sold out by house.
The blue looks good in the second pic

Im surprised these sold out on release day.. I walked into Kings Plaza around noon these were all gone.

I really wasnt diggin these until i saw them in person when i grabbed black toes. Thought id try em on, made up my mind instantly. Once there on feet they look sweet i think, rest up my breds for a bit these go with most pants ive found too. Vedy slept on, like all non OG CW's really.

I really wasnt diggin these until i saw them in person when i grabbed black toes. Thought id try em on, made up my mind instantly. Once there on feet they look sweet i think, rest up my breds for a bit these go with most pants ive found too. Vedy slept on, like all non OG CW's really.
i love those cargos. what brand?

Thanks bro. I do too, and i cannot for the life of me find them anywhere anymore! Its driving me nuts. I think they are "Oxygen" branded. The store i bought from dosent sell that brand now and there facebook page aint replying to me. If you come accross some let me know ill fly over there to high five you! lol. Need more, fit is perfect but all i can find on the net are skinny fit ones.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Thanks bro. I do too, and i cannot for the life of me find them anywhere anymore! Its driving me nuts. I think they are "Oxygen" branded. The store i bought from dosent sell that brand now and there facebook page aint replying to me. If you come accross some let me know ill fly over there to high five you! lol. Need more, fit is perfect

I  think youre lying because you dont want me to look FLY in the WDYWT, its all good. "i will survive"you got money like that to come down and high five me. in that case bring me a pair of royal 1s, cause i know there still sitting over there

I  think youre lying because you dont want me to look FLY in the WDYWT, its all good. "i will survive"you got money like that to come down and high five me. in that case bring me a pair of royal 1s, cause i know there still sitting over there
Hahahaha, nawww bro. Im fo real unfortunatley. Its pissing me off tbh lol.
Bro! If we had them lying around still id be wearing em right now, im looking for em still! Im pretty sure there all gone now. Boooooooooooo. Whats ya siize in case i strike gold?

I think people slept on these gems
Yep, We got 1 size run restock in out city last week. All gone already! I wish theyd let us know of these restocks, god only knows how many they have had there and been unaware about. Imma have to call em on the regular and bug them so i dont miss out

I'd hate to bump this thread since it's quite a bit old, but could anybody let me know how these fit? Looking to pick up a pair and haven't had a pair of 13s in a while.

this is about the worse way to disrespect the 13's. i got a homeboy that has these and i had to tell him, "that colorway is trash, you look like a hype beast buying them". he half heartedly defended the purchase 

Wierd after so long but Sneaker Bistro in NY has some sizes (10, 10.5 & 11) for phone order

Last edited:
this is about the worse way to disrespect the 13's. i got a homeboy that has these and i had to tell him, "that colorway is trash, you look like a hype beast buying them". he half heartedly defended the purchase 

How the **** is he a hypebeast! Haha. There is no hype on these. ******ed comment

Back
Top Bottom