Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I really hope this isn't their way of ushering in this supposed $20 price increase.... And if they try and increase 14s by another 10 like 13s these could end up being $199 or so. If that is their plan, I hope they don't do It until after the white/black 14s drop because I want to cop those. These would be an easy pass even if they didn't raise the sticker price.
mean.gif

Although these are computer generated pictures, I wish the suede color was more of a Ferrari red instead of this burgundy color. Nonetheless I will be patiently waiting for more information closer to fall.

this is definitely a year for the XIV with red suede, sporblue and thunder coming. can't wait for these to go with my candycanes and last shot.

I haven't owned a pair of 14's since the OG red and white ones that I played ball in while in HS. These will be copped. Matches all my USC gear perfectly.

count me in. haven't bought a pair of jordans since the royal 1's but i'm all in on these. 14's are the most comfortable j's too

Those XIV ARE DOPE AF!!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I didn't know he was legit checking that sneaker :lol:

I thought he was asking if the Red Suede colorway was real :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom