Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

laugh.gif

These are COLD  FIRE!

I love my Raging Bull V's so much that I wore them out
frown.gif
, so these Ferraris would be nice to have.

I don't know about paying $200 tho.

Last edited:
What do u mean you wore them out. Restore them if they're that bad. Raging bull 5s are a grail for some
I mean, the suede is discolored. The shape is decent at best, but they just don't look that good anymore. I've retired them until further notice.

I haven't really had the time to do anything about it. It looks worse in person than in the pics below.

Last edited:
Ima try for these already ordered my box sticker do any1 know if champs giving out tickets tomorrow

Jesus I've been posting the release date info for two weeks in here.

350 is what im paying if i cant mange to get my hands on these... i just hope the quality on these are legit similar to the raging bull 5's..... 

Know any good restorers?
I really want these hope I can cop off NDC . Will not use my ipad the pictures screwed me up on it.

Yes. I actually restore shoes to an extent. I'm actually on my way to restore a pair of raging bull 5s right now with some help from a very experienced restorer who hangs around my complex.

These 14s I really want just to give my 5s a break

big stud chick i ran into today that supposedly works in a shoe store told me these are coming out everywhere on the 16...any truth to that?

big stud chick i ran into today that supposedly works in a shoe store told me these are coming out everywhere on the 16...any truth to that?

Chicago only 8/16, wider release 9/6 is what J23 tweeted earlier today

wider release on 9/6.... cuf does that mean? all hopes for these have gone out the window. -_-

Last edited:
Might have to hit up the Chicago connect , I have a feeling these won't be many places come 9/6

Back
Top Bottom