Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

So I've gone through the last 5 pages.....about that September release we have any clue if they're limited or "limited" yet?
I'm guessing no

not sure why but im not digging these ..believe its the mid sole as well

hope all that wants cop tho

laugh.gif
at the guy who said JB wants people to recover from the HOJ Retro 6s when the sports blue 3s, 6s almost forgot the high top 1s and the 29s. Lmao now they must give a **** about Nike because the WTLs is coming out the very next week of these releases. What recovery
nerd.gif
We keeping it strictly Jordan Brand, No Nike's or "WTL's".. Sport Blue 3's and 6's are super GR's.. I'm not into Jordans like that but my boy is a store manager at Champs and like him, along with my other friends are still into sneakers. Trust me I know what's limited or not. Lol. I'm talking about back to back LIMITED Jordan releases on back to back weeks. 

I've always hated the 14 never liked them, but man ill getting these  for sure lol
[/quote Who You Telling Hated The Og Black Toes When They First Dropped When I Was A Kid. But That Yellow Accent Up Against That ferrarri red Got Me Sold. Lol I Dont Want Any 14 Future Or Past Releases Except These Lol :smokin

Last edited:
Lmao! Gamma were a general release, they had down to baby sizes, along with Bred 1's (Semi GR, restocked numerous times), 3lab5 (Semi GR, restocked, initially stripped down to low number to create hype). IDK what L23 means. 
Gamma 12s were definitely not a GR they were considered a QS Bred 1s semi GR are you serious brah they definitely weren't I believe the labs only had about 20k pairs released and because something restock doesn't mean it was a gr

Gamma 12s were definitely not a GR they were considered a QS Bred 1s semi GR are you serious brah they definitely weren't I believe the labs only had about 20k pairs released and because something restock doesn't mean it was a gr

He was probably talking about the Gamma 11s.

He was probably talking about the Gamma 11s.

He was but there was nothing close to a semi gr with bred 1s or any of the lab shoes.

People try to compare limited Lebrons or Kobes to Jordans and it's always an unfair comparison because so many more people are going after Jordans than those other shoes.

The guy who told me that also told me Chicago was getting these first them everyone else in September. He said that before anybody else in here did

We keeping it strictly Jordan Brand, No Nike's or "WTL's".. Sport Blue 3's and 6's are super GR's.. I'm not into Jordans like that but my boy is a store manager at Champs and like him, along with my other friends are still into sneakers. Trust me I know what's limited or not. Lol. I'm talking about back to back LIMITED Jordan releases on back to back weeks. 

Lol I got ya but it still would have made since because the 3s are GR. Now that they are coming out on the same date as the 29s I'm thinking the 14s are limited. Can't see JB having 2 limited shoes on the day. Usually when a new model is introduced it GR so by the default I'm thinking the 14s will be limited.

Loving the fact that Nike loves to make shoes you want so limited that you cant get them.. It pushes the worse market of hype.. Ill pass on these. Love the shoe but if the wider release reflects this weekend release .. I'm good..

Loving the fact that Nike loves to make shoes you want so limited that you cant get them.. It pushes the worse market of hype.. Ill pass on these. Love the shoe but if the wider release reflects this weekend release .. I'm good..
U know they r releasing everywhere else on sept 6 th right?

Back
Top Bottom