Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

oh ok just asking, seems like a lot of people are thinking "wider release" is another term for GR when it comes to these :lol:  
Ya like I said that's just my thought but I really don't see these being a gr especially that they r only releasing in Chicago first

These are really tempting
grin.gif
. Debating to cop or not.

Would like nice with these
ohwell.gif

broncos19dm flexing and not even low key about it
laugh.gif
What's there to be low key about?
laugh.gif

All I was getting at was these red jays would look good with all the other red jays! And I figured I would throw up a pic because dudes on NT always askin for "pics
nerd.gif
"
tongue.gif

These are a toss up for me.

I honestly don't recall this much hype around a 14 release in quite some time.

These are a toss up for me.

I honestly don't recall this much hype around a 14 release in quite some time.
lol its not the 14 that matters. Its a all red jordan with a story behind it and probably limited so you add those 3 factors together and any jordan will be super hyped. Not sure why 14s aren't loved more. I had last shots for a while and they held up great. Black toes are nice too. 14s way underrated

Chicago release only? Someone's getting shoot for these I can see it already, I'm only 2 and a half hours away from Chicago... But damn I don't know how the hype is

Chicago release only? Someone's getting shoot for these I can see it already, I'm only 2 and a half hours away from Chicago... But damn I don't know how the hype is
let's not put that negative energy out there. everyone will be happy. summer time chi man.

Back
Top Bottom