Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Is anyone going after the AJ 29 this Saturday ?
You know what I was thinking about getting a pair.  It depends on what I think about them in person and how they feel on foot.  I know many may sleep on them because of the price tag and with the release of the Ferrari 14.  

Shouldn't be much of a problem to pick up. 

I've actually had luck on wifi on FNL on launches, i got infrared 3lab5s that way, i never hit the splash screen  though. I've also noticed that chrome goes through the splash screen faster than explorer also. 
trust me go wired 

You know what I was thinking about getting a pair.  It depends on what I think about them in person and how they feel on foot.  I know many may sleep on them because of the price tag and with the release of the Ferrari 14.  

Shouldn't be much of a problem to pick up. 

Yeah I might get them gotta see in person

Ya boy @a-friend got that call a couple of hours ago. It's always the shoes I don't plan on keeping that I get with no effort.

Also word to the wise about copping on FNL desktops get in first no idea why but prob due to a wired connection being faster. If you wifing on release day you doing it wrong bro. 

i mean would you game wifi if you can use wired connection 

I've gotten through on FNL on wifi.

I thought FNL was not getting this release though. Is that just in-store.?

And a word of wisdom, when you are doing raffles always save the phone# to the stores you get tickets from so when they call you know it's them and not the bill collectors.

Entered two raffles one store had 38 pairs the other 46 (according to managers handling tickets). Got the call back got one today. Demand isn't as high in the "DMV". A lot of spots only handed out tix one day due to the holiday. Glad that I don't have to get up early Saturday. Lmao at dudes paying 350-400 these past couple weeks due to impatience.

I got a total of 7 tickets. 4 from FTL, 2 from FA, and 1 from Champs. I just a call back from one FTL today so I got 1 pair locked down. I put in the leg work, talked to the employees and managers before the tickets were handed out, and I was courteous about the raffle situation. It just goes to show you that if you are respectful and humble, things can go your way.

Entered two raffles one store had 38 pairs the other 46 (according to managers handling tickets). Got the call back got one today. Demand isn't as high in the "DMV". A lot of spots only handed out tix one day due to the holiday. Glad that I don't have to get up early Saturday. Lmao at dudes paying 350-400 these past couple weeks due to impatience.
I saw the resale prices and thought to myself no way in hell. If I couldn't get these in retail, no biggie. Nike and Jordan ain't gonna stop releasing heat for the foreseeable future.

JUST GRABBED A GUARANTEED TICKET FOR MY SIZE AT ACTIVE ATHLETE OUT HERE IN HOUSTON... #SOLID. ALL I GOTTA DO IS WAIT ON THESE RAFFLE CALLS NOW FOR THE DOUBLE UP... WE'LL SEE. HOLLA...

CED B.

I got a total of 7 tickets. 4 from FTL, 2 from FA, and 1 from Champs. I just a call back from one FTL today so I got 1 pair locked down. I put in the leg work, talked to the employees and managers before the tickets were handed out, and I was courteous about the raffle situation. It just goes to show you that if you are respectful and humble, things can go your way.

Kindness always prevails. Good things happen to good people

have officially entered a raffle at every spot in the state that is getting these shoes and got panda express to boot, now to sit back and pray.

Back
Top Bottom