Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Yeah man, won two raffles out of seven. Just need one. No Stress Saturday and Retail!!

EuphoricPaleDoe.gif

gonna try and rsvp and secure a pair with nike and then get my fcfs pair at hibbetts.. need 2 10.5s

not bad, 600 is good at this point. come next week im not sure though

The Suede upper is pretty wavy when new from the pics I see. This shoe is going to wave up like crazy.

The Suede upper is pretty wavy when new from the pics I see. This shoe is going to wave up like crazy.

What do you mean?

This is kind of tough to explain, let me try.

You know how the contour of the material should be flush, well those look like the suede has been wet or for example, how when paper gets wet it's gets those waves in it. Let me find a pic, look in front of the yellow Jumpman how it's wavy, the whole side of te upper is this way. Is it just me?

View media item 1164832

I believe the waves will depend on how a person foot is formed when they walk. Basically, wherever you get creases on your leather J's, you will get the wavy hump like material from the suede. I wouldn't have a problem with that cause my feet are slim and flat, so I use sneakershields to reduce creases on the inside of shoes since that's the only place I get creases. Although, they may appear if you tie your shoes too tight. NOTE: This is just my view point and I'm still copping.

Last edited:
This is kind of tough to explain, let me try.

You know how the contour of the material should be flush, well those look like the suede has been wet or for example, how when paper gets wet it's gets those waves in it. Let me find a pic, look in front of the yellow Jumpman how it's wavy, the whole side of te upper is this way. Is it just me?

View media item 1164832

Gotcha. Being that this is a seamless upper the creases will have to go somewhere.

I hit up damn near every ftl raffle in Brooklyn and not one call smh. They never hold me down. Since when is finishline having these? I asked the managers in BK and Vallystream both confirmed that they wont have them.

I hit up damn near every ftl raffle in Brooklyn and not one call smh. They never hold me down. Since when is finishline having these? I asked the managers in BK and Vallystream both confirmed that they wont have them.

None of my FNL's got them. I thought they were skipped on this release NationWide

So my buddy at house of hoops rigged a raffle for me to win .. Will these be harder to get than the WTL coming the following Saturday ? I only have enough for one

Back
Top Bottom