Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Your first pair of 14s...Geez! Yall gotta be really really young. Man I remember hooping in the original Last Shots. They were the lightest , most responsive shoes I had ever worn  at the time. It was the evolution of low profile Zoom Air.

I'LL BE 28 NEXT THURSDAY.

I DONT EVEN LIKE 14'S(I DONT LIKE ANY JORDANS AFTER 13'S).

I COPPED THESE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT I WAS ABLE TO GET THRU MANUALLY ON NDC EVEN THO I HAD NO INTENTIONS ON COPPIN THEM. BUT THE QUICK TRY ON I GOT ON MY BREAK, THEY ARE VERY WIDE AND THAT BACK COLLAR IS JUST TOO HIGH FOR MY TASTE. BUT I'LL TRY EM ON AGAIN AND MAKE A FINAL DECISION.

I DEF LOVE THE QUALITY OF THE SUEDE ON EM.

Lol not sure why you guys still use paypal after all those horror stories with fnl

Last edited:
I know I know another size question lol BUT...

Do these run TTS or half size big?

My "Maranellos" (IDC what everyone else calls them!) came in from NDC today. Very happy with the execution of the Ferrari concept on these with the slight exception of the CF. $200 is steep for retros but I'm very happy with the purchase. As far as sizing goes, I have a wide foot and my 13 is a little roomy but not a half size larger than expected.

View media item 1173627
Welcome to the family.
View media item 1173629

Last edited:
Anyone still haven't received shipping confirmation from Sneakersnstuff? I checked my order status and it says processing. 

Your first pair of 14s...Geez! Yall gotta be really really young. Man I remember hooping in the original Last Shots. They were the lightest , most responsive shoes I had ever worn  at the time. It was the evolution of low profile Zoom Air.

Hooped In The Original Black Toe Release Myself In HS.... Had To Take Them **** Back After Only A Couple Wears Cuz The Tongue Cut The **** Outta The Front Of My Ankle Everytime I Played In Them :x

This Was Back When You Could Cop The New J Release, Beat The **** Out Of Em, Then Walk Back In Footlocker And Complain About Discomfort Or Any Other Defect And They Would Refund You Towards The Newest Kicks On The Shelves. Some Of The Homies Abused The **** Outta That Loop Hole I Swear! :lol:

Probably A Big Reason Why You Can't Eem Try On Release Day Product Nowadays :smh:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by So Much Sole

This Was Back When You Could Cop The New J Release, Beat The **** Out Of Em, Then Walk Back In Footlocker And Complain About Discomfort Or Any Other Defect And They Would Refund You Towards The Newest Kicks On The Shelves. Some Of The Homies Abused The **** Outta That Loop Hole I Swear!
laugh.gif
True. I remember returning the Playoff XIIIs in HS because of a rip below the loop. The white IXs were the newest Js out by this time, but my replacement pair was the the Olives. I had them months   before they released. I didn't really like them either (still don't). Too bad there was no eBay or "hype" in '94.

Same here, I loved the 14s for ball back in the day, i had every OG colorway except the white/red. The 12s were my all time favorite shoe to play in with these coming in 2nd.

EDIT: So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 a little higher socks and you would be money. My buddies always use to abuse the "return policy" back in the day too. that was unbelievable.

Last edited:
Quote:
Same here, I loved the 14s for ball back in the day, i had every OG colorway except the white/red. The 12s were my all time favorite shoe to play in with these coming in 2nd.

EDIT: @So Much Sole 23 a little higher socks and you would be money. My buddies always use to abuse the "return policy" back in the day too. that was unbelievable.
Man hell yeah. My original last shots had a lace stitched to the eyelits. Took them right back...no issues. I've busted Air Max bubble and took them right back. Those were the days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom