Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I rubbed the suede like material inside my Clarks today and they reminded me of these. I really hate Eastbay for this and will never ever use them for anything else.

damn does everyone have db3s?!? all these pics have them. i dont even care that my ferraris will be here tomorrow, i want dbs

i get mines size 8 tomorrow im not keeping them not a fan of the 14s just copped cuz it was easy doing it on my phone on nike.com

Congrats. I hope that was your first and only pair. I can't believe there are people who are doubling and I can't even find one for a decent price. Kicking myself.
Second pair and ordered for lil cousin. If she declines after all of this work I put in then its going on the market lmao. Now lets see if it ships though

Last edited:
I agree. I'm just waiting for the next hype shoe so these will be left on the back burner. Hopefully the WTlebron will decrease the price of these Ferrari's

Man I trade my ferraris for thr wtl. But im pretty sure no one would do that

Man I trade my ferraris for thr wtl. But im pretty sure no one would do that
no one online would do that, but it is possible if you wait in front of a hoh or nike store and you got someone who missed out on the Ferraris or something.

Back
Top Bottom