Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Maybe i spoke too soon LOl

i dont know ifu you guys saw my post 2 pages back. 

nike hit me with this

well lol 15 mins ago this pair from nike lol. no BS or anything

and i called this morning . they cancelled my order and never charged my credit card. lol

could this have happend? nike didnt scan their outgoing freight?

they didnt scan my package and it left the faclilty? thats why they are telling me they were delaying it? because they can connot locate a package that already left.
haooooly ****. same thing happened to me with the email. i'm gonna go ahead and doubt this happens to me tho. because.... well i have me luck.

Last edited:
I'm happy to see people getting their pairs with very minor problems.

Wish every release was like this.

If anyone needs help getting the Black Toe 14s let me know.

I have a couple people who can you guys out.

:D

Maybe i spoke too soon LOl

i dont know ifu you guys saw my post 2 pages back. 

nike hit me with this

View media item 1174296
View media item 1174295

well lol 15 mins ago this pair from nike lol. no BS or anything

View media item 1174951

and i called this morning . they cancelled my order and never charged my credit card. lol
could this have happend? nike didnt scan their outgoing freight?
they didnt scan my package and it left the faclilty? thats why they are telling me they were delaying it? because they can connot locate a package that already left.

Yep. Something is going on. My order is still in limbo just processing. They had to escalate my order. It was a hold on payment, but payment cleared, now they saying their systems didn't update properly, but my order is still good. They said look for an email in the next day or 2 about when my order ships. Sounds like either I am going to win....or come out with a major loss. I just don't see how a billion dollar company servers keep screwin up

Just got my pair and wow these are nice. I bought a size 10 which I usually wear in 11s but in 3s and 4s I wear 9.5. These fit a little big, think I should have gone went with a 9.5. How do these fit for everyone else?

Just got my pair and wow these are nice. I bought a size 10 which I usually wear in 11s but in 3s and 4s I wear 9.5. These fit a little big, think I should have gone went with a 9.5. How do these fit for everyone else?
they fit with some wiggle room... i think a half size down would've been perfect

Did anyone receive their eastbay pairs yet? Wondering if they double boxed my order. hopefully they did . I received my nikempair today as well, lil bit a glue on em and some streak on the suede as if they tried to clean the glue off and left that mark..smh..aint keeping that pair. Hopefully eastbay's pair will be str8

Last edited:
Did anyone receive their eastbay pairs yet? Wondering if they double boxed my order. hopefully they did . I received my nikempair today as well, lil bit a glue on em and some streak on the suede as if they tried to clean the glue off and left that mark..smh..aint keeping that pair. Hopefully eastbay's pair will be str8
Got mine today. A rep told me they always double box what they call "atomic" (hot) releases.

Would you guys trade worn once VNDS Cherry 12s for DS Ferrari 14s? I would be getting the 14s...

You have people searching high and low for pairs and you're just returning pairs like nothing bacause of the box... you cold nrmn 
laugh.gif

The camera makes the red darker i think cuz when i got my pair, i compared em to pics here and online and they looked different. Then i took a pic and looked compared em again and to me, they look the same

Would you guys trade worn once VNDS Cherry 12s for DS Ferrari 14s? I would be getting the 14s...
I wouldn't. Cherry 12s are a legendary shoe. These 14s are just ok. In my opinion.
If the 12's are retro I would with the quickness, but if they are OG I wouldn't. To me OG 12's hold high value due to quality and shape alone. Like I said if it was worn once OG 12's with the box, that's grail status and harder to find than a retro. The Ferrari 14's are FIRE though, lol!! I could see these being a grail to some but ultimately comes down to which one YOU want more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom