Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

nike is a true monopoly (we knew that). i just had the most trolling convo ever with a nike rep. they give zero ***** whether they send you tracking info or not. zero *****.

nike is a true monopoly (we knew that). i just had the most trolling convo ever with a nike rep. they give zero ***** whether they send you tracking info or not. zero *****.
Nike gives no cares whatsoever but they are far from a monopoly...

All my shoes fit like that @GrizzlyAnimal. I have no problem with length, that is nothing. My toe gotta be at the jumpman for the shoe to be too big
laugh.gif
nah, i was just showing him where my toes where at...

they fit fine, but i could've went down for a little better fit... they don't seem a little wide to you ??

^ Happened to me before. Call Eastbay and explain situation. They should send you another pair or a GC for credit with relatively little hassle.

Pair finally came in from SNS today :smokin

They do fit a little big, but its not big deal. $209 shipped in the end, $8 cheaper than if i would've bought them in the NY.

Son you still ain't get your shoes???
i got em. but nike didnt give a **** that they sent me an email saying my shoes would be shipped no later than the 18th, then 35 hours later i see my shoes just chilling on my porch for the last 24 hours for the whole neighborhood to steal. they didn't care at all. and apparantly they view a "we delivered your shoes" email after you already have the shoes in your hand, as shipping information. they clearly had the shipping info the whole time.

Last edited:
^ Happened to me before. Call Eastbay and explain situation. They should send you another pair or a GC for credit with relatively little hassle.
I called UPS first, so they are doing an investigation. I just moved to a new place and can't say that i'm surprised by a package missing. The drivers where i'm at now just dump my packages and run off. I didn't even get a door bell ring. Might have to start getting my packages held at staffed locations to save the headache.

Cold front came on here in Oklahoma and it's StateFair weekend so I go to the Mall to grab some long sleeves.....

a-friend: You guys have any good returns in the back?
Footaction Rep: Huh?
a-friend: Any J's back there in size 12
Footaction Rep: Let me go see
(Comes back with 3 boxes)
a-friend: Opens all three boxes and leaves with 1

Sz 12 Ferrari

Let two pairs go from FTL and 1 from Bouncewear. Hopefully those who wanted them got them. Can't be greedy. Sometimes I get really excited and go overboard. But to spend $1200 on 6 pairs is crazy. From now on there will be a 2 limit on most shoes. Nike doesn't make this easy especially with the Jordan VI black/infrared and XI Legend Blues coming up. Hopefully I'm not alone

You're not alone. I plan on dropping some coin for at least a few pairs of the Black infrared VIs

Cold front came on here in Oklahoma and it's StateFair weekend so I go to the Mall to grab some long sleeves.....

Sz 12 Ferrari

What mall

Let two pairs go from FTL and 1 from Bouncewear. Hopefully those who wanted them got them. Can't be greedy. Sometimes I get really excited and go overboard. But to spend $1200 on 6 pairs is crazy. From now on there will be a 2 limit on most shoes. Nike doesn't make this easy especially with the Jordan VI black/infrared and XI Legend Blues coming up. Hopefully I'm not alone

You sound like a reseller who really only got 1 pair, tell people you got 3 pair,and out of the goodness of your heart you let 3 more pair that you had on lock go back to the people online who wanted them to wear.

The number of PM's will dictate how many GMs you buy to supply those PM orders. Am I wrong and a douche for going there?

Sz 12 Ferrari

What mall

Quail

You sound like a reseller who really only got 1 pair, tell people you got 3 pair,and out of the goodness of your heart you let 3 more pair that you had on lock go back to the people online who wanted them to wear.

The number of PM's will dictate how many GMs you buy to supply those PM orders. Am I wrong and a douche for going there?
Not looking for PM's so your completely wrong. Tell people I got 3 pair? I get every release and multiples is not usually a problem for me. Please don't make assumptions here.

Back
Top Bottom