Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

I have gotten shipments from end on a monday after a friday (here) drop

Fed ex priority international is super fast
I can vouch for end too, they're legit and it'll shock you once you see how quick your order arrives. Definitely a fave of mine 

Blame it on the Ferraris.
But these are for the people who like wearing Jordans and aren't concerned with hype.

missed the NDC HK release, but copped at the jordan HK b&m store

fit is consistent with the ferrari's, run a bit big IMO

quality is alrite, had to go thru a couple sloppy pairs at the store

dat tongue tho...

Really Need Some More Fitting Feedback. I Went .5 Down On My Ferrari's Based On What Several Had Said But My Hands Are Tied On These Black Toes. Still Don't Have My Rari's In Hand So It's Toughf To Call :nerd: :nerd:

I'm usually an 11.5 in all jordans. The VI's have fit the biggest for me in size 11.5 but that is really the only one that does. When I tried the black/yellow XIV's in 11.5 they fit too small. Length-wise they were too short. That may be due to the padding but in any event XIV's run small in my mind.

yup. but im just going to cop my true and break them in at home. I figure theyre just too stiff

you paid like 240 for these?
[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I swear NT'ers are always in another mans pockets lol
You went to the site and examined the price, so why are you asking?
Go make some money man...you're either young, broke, or cheap.
240 is a drop in the bucket
Especially for a busy individual such as myself that would rather have the convenience of knowing my pair will be waiting for me as soon as I get home today.
Couldn't care less what value you place on the shoe or how much you think I overpaid.
These are classics, point blank.
lol gettin Jimmies all in a bunch. I knew what their wack *** price was cuz i was on there earlier. Just saying, these will be a easy cop and you could have did the same thing from NDC as you did ISS. Bein busy ain't got anything to do wit it

Would like to hear from someone with experience doubling up on ndc. Im planning to get 2 of these do you have to do 2 separate orders? any tips on getting 2 in cart? thanks in advance

Really Need Some More Fitting Feedback. I Went .5 Down On My Ferrari's Based On What Several Had Said But My Hands Are Tied On These Black Toes. Still Don't Have My Rari's In Hand So It's Toughf To Call
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i went down .5 on both the ferraris and black toes

Would like to hear from someone with experience doubling up on ndc. Im planning to get 2 of these do you have to do 2 separate orders? any tips on getting 2 in cart? thanks in advance
I think getting 2 in the cart is generally a glitch. You can't do it right now with the Sport Blue 14's just sitting on the site. I'm no programmer/bot user though.

I figure you can very, very easily order a second pair from another site, be it FNL or the Eastbay family. Why not just do that?

Last edited:

I think getting 2 in the cart is generally a glitch. You can't do it right now with the Sport Blue 14's just sitting on the site. I'm no programmer/bot user though.

I figure you can very, very easily order a second pair from another site, be it FNL or the Eastbay family. Why not just do that?
That's what I was planning but I figure if it's allowed on NDC might as well go there since they have the most cashback. eastbay sadly isn't even on ebates anymore or at least I don't see them. eastbay and NDC are the only 2 places I can get free shipping as well.

14s must be running extremely big right now because I've always thought they were a tad small. my size 11s seem to fit more like 10.5s. Haven't picked up a 14 since the cdp though but I'm going with 10.5 this time around. ya'll better be right

That's what I was planning but I figure if it's allowed on NDC might as well go there since they have the most cashback. eastbay sadly isn't even on ebates anymore or at least I don't see them. eastbay and NDC are the only 2 places I can get free shipping as well.

Ndc is not on ebates anymore either

eek.gif
eek.gif
 SMH this is some bs. How much is Finishline charging for shipping now? I have to do some calculations
mean.gif
 this is the last time I'm giving nike a cent of my money. just wow.
There's plenty of other cash back sites. I don't know why all the NT'ers are getting their socks in a bunch over ebates not rewarding cashback with NDC. There's mrrebates and topcashback to name a few that still do cashback on NDC. I always use shopdiscover though... 
nthat.gif

http://cashbackholic.com/cashback-rebates-nike.com.html

Back
Top Bottom