Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

i see only a few guys ready to cop and one reseller with broken dreams in here
laugh.gif
i'm sure there are a bunch of salty lurkers as well lol

i was kinda hype for this release... but i recently got playoff 13s and the black/white(no green) kamikaze 2s. dont feel like i like these that much anymore

i think the hype is low on the 14 because it lacks casual appeal, especially with kids nowadays.  If the tongue on a sneaker is "untuckable" like the jordan 14, it think that's going to turn off a lot of younger kids, especially the ones that rock joggers and slim fitting jeans (not for me lol).  I think the 14s look great in shorts, but it isn't really a pants shoe.  I remember wearing these for bball my senior year of high school, and while it's not my favorite J in the world, i'm going to try and cop for nostalgic reasons.  I still don't see myself wearing these casually though, so i can definitely see why there is no hype. 
What? I understand the nostalgic reason, same here. What I don't get is how you can't rock these with pants. I think it depends on the size fam. Sizes 10 and below can definitely pull these off with pants. 12 and up they look like clown shoes.

Last edited:
What? I understand the nostalgic reason, same here. What I don't get is how you can't rock these with pants. I think it depends on the size fam. Sizes 10 and below can definitely pull these off with pants. 12 and up they look like clown shoes.
i'm not saying you can't rock em with pants, i'm just saying kids these days won't see the appeal in wearing 14s with joggers and slim fitting jeans because the tongue on the 14 doesn't really suit it... but, saying all that, i still think there are plenty of other j's that look much better casually in my opinion

ill be lucky to land 1 at this rate. all in carts on eastbay and nike won't load. just keep spinning wheel wtf

EZ cop from Finishline - well not that easy, I tried to pay with paypal, and some weird error kicked me out to a regular payment screen.  From there I had to put in my CC, and boom it went through.  I almost got pissed because NDC is trippin.

LOL...This is wild as hell!

I got 4 pairs, all the same size in 4 different carts.

1 pair at Footaction, 1 pair at Finishline, 1 pair at Champs, & 1 pair at Eastbay.

Was shooting for NDC too...But couldn't get it to load.

Back
Top Bottom