Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

jeter 1? as in an air jordan made for jeter?
 huh you didn't know? the air jordan 1 high dedicated to jeter which was only suppose to release at that footaction in new york is also on ndc.. quantities limited.. you know what that means lol

copped on FNL.  NDC wouldn't even let me log in... guess ill have to use my discount code another day 
mean.gif

asdfasdfasdf now fnl is SPA. This is turning out EXACTLY like the white/black 13 release for me..... missed out on those

huh you didn't know? the air jordan 1 high dedicated to jeter which was only suppose to release at that footaction in new york is also on ndc.. quantities limited.. you know what that means lol

hope whoever going for those chokes on a baseball and gets a bat straight up their ***

Hate to bite the bullet and cop from FNL but they're the only site not giving problems. No waiting "spa" today has me wanting to hold out for FTL, hoping they're not all gone 

Just got through on Finish Line.com. No luck on Jimmy Jazz, and Nike.com errored me out...

FNL stopped taking my Credit Cards all of a sudden, after having no problems the 8 times before I ordered from them.  I called customer service and had them place my order with the same card that was failing and they had no problems.  Good thing the hype was minimal for these.

not having any luck getting them in cart with eastbay mobile either. smh at people hoarding pairs in carts and not copping.

Back
Top Bottom