Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Last shoes I ordered from Eastbay were the SB6s and that Monday was labor day and I didn't get my shipping confirmation til Wednesday. So to folks still waiting on there's it may not be til tomorrow for that e mail.

Strolled right into Nike Store this morning. Copped my second pair. Couldnt resist, only other pair I bought multiples of ever was Concords in 2011, but that was an almost impossible feat. Nice to just be able to leisurely buy a pair of shoes with little hype. Gonna wear both pairs into the ground, hope they last me until they get re-retroed.

Best looking retro of an OG colorway this year. As far as people saying that these hasn't sold out.....since when has ANY XIV retro or OG been an crazy release (to be compared to the epic ones)?

As for people saying that these are ugly, that makes since to me. Everyone hates the XV right? Then why would you jock these? Anyone who has owned both shoes can easily tell you that they are similar in a lot more ways than you can tell by looking at pics of both shoes. especially the XV lows (come on JB, just do a test retro run or something, I'm dying here..)

These retros feel differently than the og's I had.. But I don't know why.. When I wore foamposites back in 1997,they felt just a comfortable in 2011

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom