Air Jordan 14 White/Red 2012 Retro

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

passing on all re- re-retro 14s. we all know what the quality will be like.
sick.gif

Yea what this guy said 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spithrety

Breaking news...These release March 10th. Quickstrike $160.

Model: Air Jordan XIV
Colorway: White/Varsity Red-Black
Style Number-Color Code: 487471-101
Suggested Retail: $160
Launch Date: 3/10/12

I was just gonna post this

They are in fact a QS release....well at least they are here in Canada but judging by some of the comments in here it looks like it is for you guys too.

Still a pass for me

Ah they're gonna hit me with the Quickstrike 5 days before pay day.

Will have to dig into the savings then... I can't miss these again like I did in '06.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Ive still got my OGs and my 2006 pairs, and the 06 are a disgrace compared to the original.

For anyone that truly want these, it would be in your best interest to take the $160+ and get some OGs, it is MORE than worth it

The OGs were one of the worst made sigs of all time.  I remember the shark teeth peeling off of my OXYs after a few wears.  My low top Columbia's weren't any different.  The 2006 retro XIV was MUCH better than the OG.  I wear my white/green pair as beaters, and guess what?  No separating of the shark teeth.  I have only worn the stealth 2011 pair once, and they felt like the 06s.  To me, there is NO REASON to buy the OG pair, it will start to fall apart after several wears.
Quality materials and construction > durability on some pairs IMO, none of my OGs have fallen apart, especially the ones that were just used casually

Back
Top Bottom