Air Jordan 14 White/Red 2012 Retro

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

no need for these to come back unless of course you missed the 1st round of retros.
laugh.gif
basically.

my 06' pair still has da virgin knot on it.
JB being JB, the beasts will buy them that's all that matters to JB...PASS

Lol what beasts? Since when did people beast over 14s?

Originally Posted by Silence Biggers

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Great some more crap........WE THE PEOPLE WANT SOME XVI's #@@ jordan brand!!!!!!!!!!!

lmaoo i agree with 100%. I've been wanting the xvi's to be re-retroed for a very long time now.
YEAH I CAN USE TWO PAIR OF AIR JORDAN 16s "GINGERS" AND "CHERRYWOODS".
pimp.gif
Give me some cherrywoods and some white/red lows and i'll retire.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Great some more crap........WE THE PEOPLE WANT SOME XVI's #@@ jordan brand!!!!!!!!!!!

lmaoo i agree with 100%. I've been wanting the xvi's to be re-retroed for a very long time now.
Both of mine OG XVI have the rubber straps of the shroud cracked
frown.gif

the shoes themselves however are still wearable.

IMO the XVI black/reds should really be retroed soon.

I could go for the XVIs like everyone else seems to be saying in here. I actually wouldn't mind if they retro'd the 16 Low's with the magnetic ankle guard. Always loved the XVIs, but can't complain about a shoe that looks as on point as this White/Red XIV.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by ninjahood

basically.

my 06' pair still has da virgin knot on it.

the main consumer of JB (uninformed consumers who buy no matter what they put out, practically because Jordans are still a status symbol/ "hot"to them)....just look at how many people are wearing those grey XIVs, if I went back to my HS, I would bet that a lot of people would have these once they drop

the main consumer of JB (uninformed consumers who buy no matter what they put out, practically because Jordans are still a status symbol/ "hot"to them)....just look at how many people are wearing those grey XIVs, if I went back to my HS, I would bet that a lot of people would have these once they drop

LOL it's a massed produced OG colorway. You could say the same thing about so many other shoes. I never got this. They are produced in runs of hundreds of thousands to millions worldwide. Of course you're not gonna be the only one wearing a pair of Nikes or Jordans.

Phew, glad I offed my DS 06 pair recently. I want the OG blacktoe xiv's to drop, no perfs on the leather. JB gotta stop playing games...

These look great. I'll probably get them. My last ones I wore them until the soles ripped and the foam teeth fell off.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

LOL it's a massed produced OG colorway. You could say the same thing about so many other shoes. I never got this. They are produced in runs of hundreds of thousands to millions worldwide. Of course you're not gonna be the only one wearing a pair of Nikes or Jordans.
I know it's a GR, BUT
I'm just saying that the majority of Jordans customers will buy them because of their apparent status and not because they actually like the shoe

I know it's a GR, BUT
I'm just saying that the majority of Jordans customers will buy them because of their apparent status and not because they actually like the shoe

I don't see how you can make that statement with any backing to it. I know so many people that will buy it because it's a great shoe, a shoe they wore in middle or high school to ball in, or just because they really enjoy XIVs. I mean the logic here doesn't hold up. Any JB shoe with a high price tag could be a status symbol.

I know it's a GR, BUT

I don't see how you can make that statement with any backing to it. I know so many people that will buy it because it's a great shoe, a shoe they wore in middle or high school to ball in, or just because they really enjoy XIVs. I mean the logic here doesn't hold up. Any JB shoe with a high price tag could be a status symbol.
that's my point, basically anything JB makes can be considered a status symbol.....I bought "Last Shots" in HS, played in em, and still have em in pretty good condition.....

You're way of thinking is so absolutely flawed, that it is unreal. If we're being honest here, you are a bigger hypebeast than any casual Jordan brand consumer. You're one these people that's hype over every old release and bash every new release even though you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Please show me how the buyer of today is any different than when you bought your last shots. They aren't. People have been buying jordans because they are jordans since 1985. Those grey 14s are actually really nice btw. Your retro last shots are in no way superior to those, or the last shots dropping later in the year. It is seriously unbelievable to me that you let the words of people on a message board shape your way of thinking that much.I'm going to start a new word.Qualitybeast - A person on a message board who complains about the quality of sneakers they have never actually seen in person. They may pose as a certified leather expert and will spend hundreds of extra dollars just to have the previous iteration of a sneaker for their own elitist imagination.

You're way of thinking is so absolutely flawed, that it is unreal. If we're being honest here, you are a bigger hypebeast than any casual Jordan brand consumer. You're one these people that's hype over every old release and bash every new release even though you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Please show me how the buyer of today is any different than when you bought your last shots. They aren't. People have been buying jordans because they are jordans since 1985. Those grey 14s are actually really nice btw. Your retro last shots are in no way superior to those, or the last shots dropping later in the year. It is seriously unbelievable to me that you let the words of people on a message board shape your way of thinking that much.I'm going to start a new word.Qualitybeast - A person on a message board who complains about the quality of sneakers they have never actually seen in person. They may pose as a certified leather expert and will spend hundreds of extra dollars just to have the previous iteration of a sneaker for their own elitist imagination.
I never said my 05 XIVs were better, quality started to dip in 03/ 04 anyways....the only reason I bought those were for sentimental reasons, plus that was before I was on NT and learned about the modern era of sneaker culture and about JB/ Nike's exploitation of collectors, but can you blame them when people will buy them anyways? No, I'm done with Jordans because of this reason....
as long as you like the shoe, you're not an HB....if I were an hb, I wouldn't have stopped buying Jordans

Btw, if anyone is an "uninformed consumer" it's you.

Seriously, enough is enough, bro.

I don't think I've seen a single post by you that wasn't bashing new Jordans.

Why do you even come on here? This isn't an air jordan hall of fame forum. 90% of these threads are for new jordans.

Originally Posted by dnob 04

JB is nutty... in two years this brand will be washed up

Yeah the $1 BILLION a year company will be washed up in two years. You're bright.
well it's not like they can release the same old stuff forever.....they'll wash up at some point.....

Back
Top Bottom