Air Jordan 14 White/Red 2012 Retro

these are some of the easiest jordans to get. no rush. will always be in a outlet store or part of a buy one get half off....but shoes are good to play ball in

These are quite literally my second favorite pair of jordans behind the white cement 3's. I wish the red was a tad lighter like on the OG's, but Nike seems to like using dark reds on the retros now.

Anyways, I don't think these will release before April 2012. A xeroxed Jordan 2012 catalog from Jan-March 2012 (look it up, it's online) did not show these and showed the White Cement IV and the Chicago X. Interestingly enough, it showed a pair of white/light blue XIV mids in GS only sizes for the ladies. They didn't look half bad.

shoes4f.jpg

shoes5.jpg

was released here in the Philippines last Jan 1. this last pair i saw on one nike store was like a b grade. lots of defect and stepping on it feels like uneven...hope other pairs are better made...leather is harder compared to the stealths and last shot

Went to a store early here in the Philippines because I expected that quality will be bad. Had to choose over 4 pairs for my size. The pairs are messed up..excess glue, excess/uneven  paint or rubber on the fangs...I'm happy with my pair though. 
smile.gif

I hope no one tries hyping these up. They've always been fairly easy to obtain, so I expect this release to be easy as well.

These shouldn't be too hard to come by. Hopefully I'll be able to hold out until a coupon can be used. Those last pics kinda got me hyped, I was planning on passing due to white/red 6s, 12s, 13s already being in the collection.

I hope these don't hurt my ankle bones like the terribly made countdown pack XIV.

Leather appears to be on point though.

Red is slightly on the dark side, but it's AG.

Shouldn't be hard to get as most people don't care for the 14.

The red is def a little darker but I'll still cop. These are a solid release. Good everyday shoe since they don't barely crease at all.

im hoping for a march release date. as of now theres nothing else dropping in march i wanna cop. except yeezy 2s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom