Air Jordan 15 Doernbecher | 6s Next?

This will go hard with these

20190222_201829.jpg

Someone accepted my bid of $140... not really excited about my first pair of 15s, but I do like the colorway and this will also be my first pair of DBs. I guess I'm a bit excited...

Ya those aren’t bad at all for 15s. I’m tryna get all 1-23 for my collection and debating what 15s to get. I’m torn between the DBs and those PSNY olive ones with the different lace setup.

Ya those aren’t bad at all for 15s. I’m tryna get all 1-23 for my collection and debating what 15s to get. I’m torn between the DBs and those PSNY olive ones with the different lace setup.
I like the olive PSNYs. but I have the black suede PSNYs and the quality and details are one of the best in my collection. very nice 15s

I'd probably cop the black PSNYs for the low too, just waiting for someone to accept my offer. I should probably wait until these get here first though, 15s are ugly, but I've never seen them on my feet before.

Well it was going on 2 weeks without stockx even receiving the pair. Sent them an email about it and they cancelled my order. Wasted my free shipping credit on this crap, I think I'm done with stockx.

Back
Top Bottom