Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yep. FV was legit when I worked at the mall, because I could creep in and swoop stuff all the time. Especially before raffles and all you had to do was get there fairly early. Now that I'm not I'm close proximity I could care less.
2 of the people I get my shoes from tell me employees hold shoes for friends all the time. shady **** happens thats why if you really wana get a hard to get shoe nowadays you have to know peple, people better start making cookies for FL employees :rofl:

2 of the people I get my shoes from tell me employees hold shoes for friends all the time. shady **** happens thats why if you really wana get a hard to get shoe nowadays you have to know peple, people better start making cookies for FL employees :rofl:

Ima show with few a few hot and ready pizzas and ask for the connect

Those PS colorways are whack as hell. lol. It looks like what you‘d normally see at Footaction or Finishline. Very gentry and fushionish.

These Copper XVIs are with out a premium classic. Just look at the various parts of the shoe. Love the sole the most. Judging from the pictures, these are nicely made, perhaps why the MSRP on these are so high.

I never owned the lows, but the college blue were very comfortable w/o the shroud. The rubbery sole gripped really well too.

I am not sure if I should the same size as I did for the shroud 17s or my usual tts for these.

The legend hot route

You should get banned from the store bringing in trash Little Caesars.

You should get banned from the store bringing in trash Little Caesars.
the deep dish is good tho

I want these bad but dnt wanna shell out 250. Debating on saying no wait to see if they get discounted. But gonna be pisse dof they sell out :rolleyes

Decisions ...

I want these bad but dnt wanna shell out 250. Debating on saying no wait to see if they get discounted. But gonna be pisse dof they sell out
eyes.gif

Decisions ...
Exactly where I'm sittin too.  I have a hunch that they will still move at 250, don't bank on what I say though 
laugh.gif

Those PS colorways are whack as hell. lol. It looks like what you‘d normally see at Footaction or Finishline. Very gentry and fushionish.

These Copper XVIs are with out a premium classic. Just look at the various parts of the shoe. Love the sole the most. Judging from the pictures, these are nicely made, perhaps why the MSRP on these are so high.

I never owned the lows, but the college blue were very comfortable w/o the shroud. The rubbery sole gripped really well too.

I am not sure if I should the same size as I did for the shroud 17s or my usual tts for these.

The quality on these doesn't warrant $250 based on materials alone. If they can sell Masters at $190, they could sell these closer to that price point. If you want to pay $250 for these than that is your choice but the quality doesn't warrant that price tag, especially considering they went for much lower (even after considering inflation) when they 1st released.

The quality on these doesn't warrant $250 based on materials alone. .
Yes the quality warrants $250, including the different materials that had to be used, it's only a $50 increase than when they first released, not bad

Last edited:
Entered two raffles at my local mall. Hopefully I win one. One at HOH and the other at F23.

Last edited:
At an 1.5% increase per year for inflation, price tag of 200 in 2002, it comes out to 246 in 2016. that's not considering depreciation of wearability, etc. i'd say 250 for these is alright given that it has been 14 years since these released
But again like others have said these were $165 in 2002 not $200 like the 3 pairs that came with the suitcase back then.

They want $250 for these and we don't even the OG dustbags? WTF!! That's foul. It's Stealth 20's all over again. Then you know they will want your soul for the suitcase with the regular 17. Hate to see how much they want for the lows. :smh: :x

Last edited:
The quality on these doesn't warrant $250 based on materials alone. If they can sell Masters at $190, they could sell these closer to that price point. If you want to pay $250 for these than that is your choice but the quality doesn't warrant that price tag, especially considering they went for much lower (even after considering inflation) when they 1st released.

The thing is, the 12s by design didn‘t have as much moving parts as these. More so, I wouldn‘t consider the Master 12s as quality either.

I do agree that the $250 is steep, but I am sure these will fly.

Seeing that these are in limited quantities, I would guess these are definitely better made, than your typical retros.

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom