Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They must kno sumden we dont know

Hmm ??? I may just cop from them to avoid the hassle. Like mentioned it's not that far off with tax. Man Nike is killing me. Flu games, these, and the red foams. W/ 2 of the 3 being over 200 retail. Smh but I added to cart and it was 290+. Guess I'll take my chances. I thought that was shipped.

Last edited:
Hmm ??? I may just cop from them to avoid the hassle. Like mentioned it's not that far off with tax. Man Nike is killing me. Flu games, these, and the red foams. W/ 2 of the 3 being over 200 retail. Smh but I added to cart and it was 290+. Guess I'll take my chances. I thought that was shipped.
That's almost pushing 3 bills. If you honestly like them then I say shoot. I would be willing to pay slightly above retail for a pair I would truly want. With the price point they at tho I couldn't see those who want to eat starve.

That's almost pushing 3 bills. If you honestly like them then I say shoot. I would be willing to pay slightly above retail for a pair I would truly want. With the price point they at tho I couldn't see those who want to eat starve.

Yeah see that's what I'm going back and forth with. A lot of people are saying retail is too steep and they will sleep on these. I have good luck on snkrs too. Buuuut I know if I strike out in these in screwed. Cuz resellers are going to be trying to charge a grip because it's not a super GR. People said the masters wouldn't sale and now they are 300. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yeah see that's what I'm going back and forth with. A lot of people are saying retail is too steep and they will sleep on these. I have good luck on snkrs too. Buuuut I know if I strike out in these in screwed. Cuz resellers are going to be trying to charge a grip because it's not a super GR. People said the masters wouldn't sale and now they are 300. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
I definitely feel where your coming from. It's a coin flip. I do snkrs app myself and have been successful this far but if you truly want them I say go for it. 290 shipped isn't bad especially when the shoes is going to be 260 or so from retail. What's 30 bucks?

Youre not very likeable
giphy.gif

You don't have to like me because people don't like you after the whole FB 12 Shiekhs code fiasco you pulled :lol:

If you don't have anything to add to the thread(s), don't post. Stay on topic and block me if you have a problem :wink: Gotta also lighten up :wink:

Last edited:
Oh thats the dude that blocked the code until the day after it expiree

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom