Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Guess I'll be saving $270 this weekend. No way I'm hitting on the draw two weeks in a row. By the looks of it, this was hopefully going to be a fairly easy cop, but Nike saw the lack of hype and decided to fix that. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hopefully these are like the Maroons in that most win the draw then they hit NDC later that day. Guess we'll see sooner than later.

Damn you at lease hit. I haven't hit on anything since the draw system started its gonna be a sadder day this weekend lol.

$330 Canadian for these BEFORE tax, ridiculous :smh: :x . If they go on sale, I'll scoop a pair though. It's a shame, because the more pictures I see of these, the better they look. But I'm not spending almost $400 on a pair of these.

Last edited:
Decided to pass on these. Just think the timing of the release for me is no good anymore

For all who want these, wait a couple weeks or months. Get them for a great deal.

These aren't going anywhere on release day.

I just realized I didn't get the call from FTL
frown.gif
Me too. I'm gonna have to hit up eight raffles for the foams next week
mean.gif

Brings my back to my Jordan XVII white/black/college blue when I was sophomore in college. I was more excited about my case then the shoe itself. Those shoes held up for years and the quality was A1 (to me)! The Croc XVII is a nice shoe but I'm thinking crease city a few wears!!! Shoes are supposed to crease when worn but these I'm thinking will have that elf look effect

That box is too much... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

These won't sit at retail shelves really

In NYC stores have 12-20 pairs only some higher volume have a bit more but the allocation is not high in these at all

Maybe a random size will sit but don't expect FSR sitting lol

whoever had the IDEA is the winner. the person who crated it should of put it out there first
I was going to photoshop it myself but work got in the way. But Im glad he did for me. Everyone;s a winner though because this **** is funny as ****.

Last edited:
Remember when Xviis sat for $99 and scooped up on EA for $50....

Now, everyone is a fan. (Talking about resellers and trend hoppers)

There's was a time the love for jordans ended at 14, lol.

I'm biting the bullet cause my og pair separated.

Back
Top Bottom