Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Remember when Xviis sat for $99 and scooped up on EA for $50....

Now, everyone is a fan. (Talking about resellers and trend hoppers)

There's was a time the love for jordans ended at 14, lol.

I'm biting the bullet cause my og pair separated.
There was a time when Jordan 1's 2's 3's sat and sold for $50, now we all buy them guess that makes all of us trend hoppers and resellers

:rofl:

how's this make you feel though... 

We got Mencia'd

Notice how he went through the trouble of cropping out your tag lol

Lmao what a mitch move to crop out my tag though

I posted this on my timeline and i dont think ive gotten that many likes on anything ever :lol:

Remember when Xviis sat for $99 and scooped up on EA for $50....

Now, everyone is a fan. (Talking about resellers and trend hoppers)

There's was a time the love for jordans ended at 14, lol.

I'm biting the bullet cause my og pair separated.

Those days are long gone

Not only due to resellers or trend hoppers

Business model has changed from 90's and early 2000's

Back in the day a store would hold its stock till it sold no matter how many markdowns

Now what is done is say a footlocker in the Bronx can't sell through a pair of shoes

They will check what store in what market has a high sell through of that model shoe across the entire country

They will then transfer/ship the remaining stock to that store and get the full sell through

All this is to avoid those old school $50 markdowns from back in the day you mention

Hey I miss those days myself to be real but it's never coming back lol

There was a time when Jordan 1's 2's 3's sat and sold for $50, now we all buy them guess that makes all of us trend hoppers and resellers

It's more so fear of missing out

So many "sneaker heads" now a days once something is marked down a single time slightly poof it's gone lol

Those days are long gone

Not only due to resellers or trend hoppers

Business model has changed from 90's and early 2000's

Back in the day a store would hold its stock till it sold no matter how many markdowns

Now what is done is say a footlocker in the Bronx can't sell through a pair of shoes

They will check what store in what market has a high sell through of that model shoe across the entire country

They will then transfer/ship the remaining stock to that store and get the full sell through

All this is to avoid those old school $50 markdowns from back in the day you mention

Hey I miss those days myself to be real but it's never coming back lol
It's more so fear of missing out

So many "sneaker heads" now a days once something is marked down a single time slightly poof it's gone lol

I totally agree.

However, I love the restraint we've been showing on certain models, catching steals at outlets and boutiques.

And we eye to eye on the latter...

I gotta spend the $250 out of the chance of instant sell out.

I totally agree.

However, I love the restraint we've been showing on certain models, catching steals at outlets and boutiques.

And we eye to eye on the latter...

I gotta spend the $250 out of the chance of instant sell out.

Oh the consumer aspect is really funny to me

Prices are higher so a lot of people with quite a few models are very stand off'ish

Plus Nike has had this recent trend in the past maybe 2-3 years where they are legit shoving so much damn product down the consumers throat it's crazy

Like the put out agassi's again then like a year later boom agassi's released again same model and same colors like wtf lol

So people are far more reluctant to purchase

With Jordan brand they are playing it very safe with models over 14

Every model that's come out higher then the 14 in recent years has been more on the limited spectrum and a raised box price

It's kinda of annoying for those who like the later models like copper 17 or say cherry 16(need those)

For me it's bad because I'm a size 13 so a low allocation be like 1 size 13 in a damn store lol

And due to that like you said can't wait have to just buy on the spot or miss out everyone just has this new mentality of I can't miss out

I rather have buyers remorse then strike out

Which is crazy lol

Just hit on the raffle with 20% off [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji] now I just need 12s

I wonder why some people are shocked when Jordan brand keeps raising prices.

AJ XX8 250.00

Cigar and Champagne packs were 250.00 each.

AJ 12 PSNY 300.00

AJ 1 & 4 Pinnacles were both 400.00!!!

AJ 4 & XX 30th Anniversary laser were both 250.00

AJ 11 72-10 220.00

Hell!!!! 190.00 is a bargain these days.
roll.gif

Last edited:
I won a raffle for my size but still debating in my mind if I should cop or not. I have $20.00 Star Club rewards that I can use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom