Air Jordan 18 Retro "Toro" Gym Red/Black Apr 7 2018

Resell isn't that high because people won't wear it.
It's just nice to have it in the collection but:

- People don't wear 18's on street
- The outsole isn't as good as modern ones so you don't play indoor with them
- Durable outsole for streetball but because of the suede you're not hooping outdoors either

Considering how Limited these are, can you really even use them as a basketball shoe? Unless your Nostalgic for the shoe I cant even consider it a option.

Also its not really too much a street shoe because the last retro was 10 years ago with the CDP and before that its original release. Combined with this limited release, you will never see any in the wild.

i could understand why they made them limited, as they aren’t a sought after shoe. Maybe they’ll make further release more abundant once enough interest is generated after the first few limited releases.

I just want the white/red 18s.

I was gonna cop both pairs on sale but oh well.
THIS.

I’m salty y’all.

13B00E14-A918-4525-8277-EF987084C631.jpeg
Go on now, FLEX!!

i could understand why they made them limited, as they aren’t a sought after shoe. Maybe they’ll make further release more abundant once enough interest is generated after the first few limited releases.
When will that happen, if ever, is the question. Would it also reduce the value/importance of the I-XIV releases as well?

I just want the white/red 18s.
When will that happen, if ever, is the question. Would it also reduce the value/importance of the I-XIV releases as well?

Considering how the 18s have released and sold out but the XVIs and the XXIII(Ugly shoe) sat for abit(Not sure of the XXs). I honestly believe we are gonna see XVI-XXIII be released in LIMITED quanites from now on till something changes.

Considering how the 18s have released and sold out but the XVIs and the XXIII(Ugly shoe) sat for abit(Not sure of the XXs). I honestly believe we are gonna see XVI-XXIII be released in LIMITED quanites from now on till something changes.
There hasn't been a must have XXIII retro yet as I know of. Maybe the Trophy Rooms, but the Chis 23s are hit and miss.

Like the Midnight Navy XVIs but wouldn't pay $250 for them. At least as of now.

Anyone else get that email from KicksUSA about the Toro 18s being in-stock? Smooth checkout for my size 9.5. Took multiple Ls on Saturday for these.

Resell isn't that high because people won't wear it.
It's just nice to have it in the collection but:

- People don't wear 18's on street
- The outsole isn't as good as modern ones so you don't play indoor with them
- Durable outsole for streetball but because of the suede you're not hooping outdoors either
Yes that’s right

And after taking L, I decided to turn to other gym red Nikes. AM95, Diamond Turf......

It’s just nice to have red suede Js to disguise as dress shoes and walk into meetings. People won’t notice.

Double stack Zoom would be super nice to have..... but not must have.

There was a size 10 on display today and a couple of bigger sizes left at the same local store I got mine at on Saturday, I just swung by this morning because I had nothing to do and saw them lol. Still cant believe they are sitting there.

The Chi XXIII shoe is what I meant by retro. They were a ugly colorways of my favorite Jordan
Chicago XXIII & monotone SoleFly XXIII actually are not bad at all

Just need to remove that CHI CITY from the shoe, have high quality leather panel, and maybe some pattern on panels.

I really don’t like “CHI” “CITY” on my shoes

Chicago XXIII & monotone SoleFly XXIII actually are not bad at all

Just need to remove that CHI CITY from the shoe, have high quality leather panel, and maybe some pattern on panels.

I really don’t like “CHI” “CITY” on my shoes
The fact you have to do all of that is a problem and the Soleflys were good

Back
Top Bottom