Air Jordan 2/3

I’m feeling these 2/3’s 😳

Not that crazy of a mash up. I’m in if JB doesn’t go crazy with the price.

Air Jordan 2/3
Color: White/Varsity Red-Sail-Cement Grey
Style Code: FD0383-161
Release Date: Summer 2024
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-2-3-White-Varsity-Red-FD0383-161-Release-Date.jpeg

Air-Jordan-2-3-White-Varsity-Red-FD0383-161-Release-Date-1.jpeg

Air-Jordan-2-3-White-Varsity-Red-FD0383-161-Release-Date-2.jpeg

Air-Jordan-2-3-White-Varsity-Red-FD0383-161-Release-Date-3.jpeg

images via Undefeated.

Honest question…why do people so far seem to accept these more than the legacy 312 or Spizike when it’s basically the same tooling? Seems like people are influenced by others opinions when it comes to those other shoes I mentioned and that’s kinda lame to me.

I’m saying that it seems these are more accepted than other team Jordan’s that look similar. Guess I had to dumb it down some
I wasn't clear but the 312s have a 200+ page thread on here... They look just as good as these. I never see any negativity towards these fusions besides on the internet.

I wasn't clear but the 312s have a 200+ page thread on here... They look just as good as these. I never see any negativity towards these fusions besides on the internet.
I agree. I’m thinking more of people
I know and watching YouTube. It’s like they hate on those but all of a sudden these are more acceptable which is what is confusing me.

I agree. I’m thinking more of people
I know and watching YouTube. It’s like they hate on those but all of a sudden these are more acceptable which is what is confusing me.
Yeah most people in the sneaker culture stratosphere on social media and YouTube tend to be hypebeasts who have to be told something is cool before they wear it. I don't put too much stock into it... I see hella people rocking the 312s and those MVP joints in person.

In regards to these specifically tho, the 3 outsole fits perfectly with the low 2 upper. This may be the only mashup that you could argue looks better than the original.

Honest question…why do people so far seem to accept these more than the legacy 312 or Spizike when it’s basically the same tooling? Seems like people are influenced by others opinions when it comes to those other shoes I mentioned and that’s kinda lame to me.

because it's only a cross between two kicks, and both the 312's and Spzike's were accepted when first released.

because it's only a cross between two kicks, and both the 312's and Spzike's were accepted when first released.
Maybe the Spizikes at first. I don’t recall people vibin with the Legacy 312 like that initially. And honestly the low top legacy 312 looks pretty good in OGish colorways. Only reason I didn’t cop is because there are a million actual signature retros dropping otherwise I would have got one. Just seems weird cause it’s the same concept and I actually think this 2/3 looks weirder than those. I don’t like it lol

Maybe the Spizikes at first. I don’t recall people vibin with the Legacy 312 like that initially. And honestly the low top legacy 312 looks pretty good in OGish colorways. Only reason I didn’t cop is because there are a million actual signature retros dropping otherwise I would have got one. Just seems weird cause it’s the same concept and I actually think this 2/3 looks weirder than those. I don’t like it lol

They were marketed as a Don C sneaker, and his attachment to Yeezy had them selling out

These are accepted and dope because it’s so minimal. I love 2s but don’t like low 2s. These look just a little different, dope summer time shoe.

Legacy was an ugly shoe with too much going on.

Dub Zero’s and Spizikes were dope and sold out for the most part and that should have been the end.

These are dope as **** to me, I need them.

this right here. wanted to say the same thing. its cross between two very simple kicks that looks congruent. spikeze, 312 etc just look like an amagalmmation from the jordan parts bin.

I'll probably end up getting that colorway, mainly because they haven't released the OG 2's in a low or high :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom