Air Jordan 2 "Alternate 87" To Release (02/06/16)

I've always been a Ho for 2s... well, specific 2s.
Quite honestly, I don't hate these a bit -- A solid winter beater, in my book.
(Even if the mold still blows and the toebox has yet to be corrected.)
nerd.gif

But THESE... that toebox is getting CLOSE.
WHEW!!! That Leather looks Buttery than a Mugg!
pimp.gif

Not a big fan of the 2's besides the OG Wh/Blk/Red, but praying they come out like this for the next time those Retro's drop.

What was wrong with the actual OG color that dropped a couple years back for $150?
nothing really. The 2's are starting to grow on me now. When i was younger I wasnt a fan of the 2's but now that I am older (35) I can appreciate what they represented. 

I want them but I have sooooo many black & red sneakers that I don't wear enough do I really need a pair of 2's that same color we shall see

Hmm... not sure if I'll get the Alternates or the Poster 2s. Leather looks insane on the Posters, but I'm feeling the Alternate colorway a little more.

$190 for 2s?? That's insane
Exactly what I'm saying, most they should be is $170 imo. For someone who actually likes 2's this is a little disappointing as I was expecting an easy cop AND a lesser price than the other retros. Gonna have to see how it turns out.

Sitting on the side lines for the wing its, they look good but not enough for me to shell out $190 for them.

White/Red joints went quick in my area but the 190 point is hard to approve.

Since I dont like the Black/Red I'll try for the Wing It with a reward

mean.gif
 JB is really pushing it. wasn't the last 2 to release $150? that's a $40 increase in like 1.5 years? .... sad that so many people will stand for this. It looks like they really are bumping prices by $20 a year now! SICKENING. If these are $190 everything else would have to be $210 since 2s have been $20 less than everything else the past few years. Same with the 1s being $30 less. I'm sure some fellas will still swear $180 for 1s is a "sneakersteal"
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom