Air Jordan 2 "Alternate 87" To Release (02/06/16)

The leather grain in those picture look good. Does anyone know what color red they used for these. Looks like true red.

The 2's are so beautiful. Such a huge improvement after the 1s. Nike took the W when they designed them.

Last edited:
Is the consensus that these will sit?  This is the first 2's that have caught my eye, but if they typically sit then may wait for it to drop below retail.

yanks fitted , white tee , red sweat shorts and these. i really want these and the raheems. just need them for low

Tried my size on today in my stock room. Leather is buttery soft to the touch(think martian 7's). Also. The padding is amazing, and between the insole used, and the density of the nidsole foam, Id honestly have to say these felt plushy with every step. The midsole foam density on these is softer than on the 1.5 pairs for sure.

Not sure if this makes much sense, but I laced them up to the collar, and my ankle felt well supported but also very "pillowed", if you catch my drift.

I wanted the "Wing It" 2's above these. But I really might be committed to picking these up.

Needless to say, its a very well made retro release.

Oh. And on foot? CLEAN.

Good price! Just backdoored mine outta work this morning for 133(employee discount; no. We arent doin a raffle. Plus, they send an extra "manager size" So nobody got screwed)

Lmfao. We're few and far between I suppose. I just run a finishline and know what corners can be cut. So I cut em.

Back
Top Bottom