Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally reported as the Air Jordan 2 Max, but the official name is the Air Jordan 2.0. You can thank Jordan Brand for clearing up the name mix-up. As for the release of the updated Air Jordan 2, the Air Jordan 2.0 is currently set to hit stores on June 4, 2011. Retail is $160.

theshoegame

whered you hear 5/28 for RD man (23MCpizzle)?

Originally reported as the Air Jordan 2 Max, but the official name is the Air Jordan 2.0. You can thank Jordan Brand for clearing up the name mix-up. As for the release of the updated Air Jordan 2, the Air Jordan 2.0 is currently set to hit stores on June 4, 2011. Retail is $160.

theshoegame

theshoegame

yea well TheShoeGame is wrong it is the 2.0 shoe will release 5/28 like i said along with the 12 lows and the Denim AF1 Low

i know because that is the day i will be selling them
wink.gif

theshoegame

yea well TheShoeGame is wrong it is the 2.0 shoe will release 5/28 like i said along with the 12 lows and the Denim AF1 Low

i know because that is the day i will be selling them
wink.gif

thanks man. Straight from the true source there, solid info on the denims too. is this the same for all stores?

thanks man. Straight from the true source there, solid info on the denims too. is this the same for all stores?

i would assume so you should see a post for NDC on all 3 soon

i would assume so you should see a post for NDC on all 3 soon

Nice idea, this colorway needs white laces. Might cop if the white/black colorway released, but only when they are marked down to 100-120. If they did these up in FULL LENGTH ZOOM , i would definitely bite at full retail which shoudn't be more than 110-125, but i know they will overcharge.

Back
Top Bottom