Air Jordan 2 Retro "Wing It" To Release (3/5/2016)

SNKRS carted size 13 2's...easy peezy. Then again I feel I got the jump on em'. I'm sure it will sell out. Perhaps not in a few hours, but probably by the end of the day.

Last edited:
I was right. Jimmy Jazz and Hibbett Sports doing raffles here for 2s. Hibbett out of tickets. Jimmy parking lot is filled to the max

Man, I can not get onto any of the sitess. I think people are really trying hard to get those pink 12's haha

These were all accounted for on footlocker site, but after a couple refreshes, I think someone took it out of their cart, so I was able to pick these up, as well as the unc's!

Last edited:
These were all accounted for on footlocker site, but after a couple refreshes, I think someone took it out of their cart, so I was able to pick these up, as well as the unc's!

Good tip, thanks! Just copped for my homie that was sitn on finishline for the past hour.

REPPED!

He posted that in another thread too  
roll.gif

Quality is definitely nice. Walked into champs around 10:45 and grabbed them while everyone was struggling to grab the GS 12s.

Ppl talk about the price is too much but the quality on these are excellent if you ask me
yep.  earlier, i didnt even bother going into detail because people already had their minds made up on these.  but, as far as quality, these are A+ in all areas

no excessive glue stains, no marks, nice leather, etc

Back
Top Bottom