Air Jordan 2 Retro "Wing It" To Release (3/5/2016)

I'm glad it was a easy cop. 2's are so sweet, and these materials look great. Looking forward to getting these in hand.

I think these will sell out before they go on sale. Nike/JB just don't toss retros on sale in less than a month. These may sell out before 30 days. Folks will start talking everywhere about how nice they are and they're gonna start to vanish.

I think these will sell out before they go on sale. Nike/JB just don't toss retros on sale in less than a month. These may sell out before 30 days. Folks will start talking everywhere about how nice they are and they're gonna start to vanish.

Couldn't agree more

why couldnt they just drop og 2s with the remastered treatment instead of beating around the bush like this?

i mean these are ok but **** these.

Last edited:
here we go....

thats just what Js cost now bro.  

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better, if u don't want, it's really not due to the price cause generally ppl pay for what they want if it's affordable to them regardless of price

Man I thought the chick that was working at Hibbett Sports  in Greenwood,MS was going to get jumped when she started telling people to exit the store if they weren't going to buy anything. The group of chicks behind me when I was in line were definitely mumbling something about her. Had a lot of people standing around looking lost and confused because the store was doing raffles. 

Wonder how many walked out of there with the Radio Raheems instead since those are the only Jordans left on their shelf.

Grabbed them after I told myself I wasn't gonna... Walked in to FTL around 11:30 and couldn't resist...glad I did though...my first 2s

Man I thought the chick that was working at Hibbett Sports  in Greenwood,MS was going to get jumped when she started telling people to exit the store if they weren't going to buy anything. The group of chicks behind me when I was in line were definitely mumbling something about her. Had a lot of people standing around looking lost and confused because the store was doing raffles. 

Wonder how many walked out of there with the Radio Raheems instead since those are the only Jordans left on their shelf.

Repped homie I'm in Cleveland,MS..... My girl was saying the same thing about some dudes copping the 12s....

Repped homie I'm in Cleveland,MS..... My girl was saying the same thing about some dudes copping the 12s....
another person from The Delta. Just left Cleveland a few mins ago. Hit up the Jimmy Jazz over there for some Polo tees and some socks. Didn't see any Wing Its over there unless they sold out early this morning.

another person from The Delta. Just left Cleveland a few mins ago. Hit up the Jimmy Jazz over there for some Polo tees and some socks. Didn't see any Wing Its over there unless they sold out early this morning.

You have to ask the for release shoes.... They're not on the wall.... They got them in back...

This is crazy as hell.... We should link up sometimes...

I think of the older Jordan models, the 2 seems like the shoe Nike flopped on from a design perspective, then gained so much momentum with the 3. And the rest is history. I'm not a huge fan of the 2, but this retro release is really clean. Very simple, all white with black lines. It's such a simple clean colorway, I could not resist from purchasing.

With so many damn shoes dropping over the course of 2 days, there's only so much disposable income to go around (for the fiscally responsible ones. But in this game, who gives a hoot right lol). As the hype over this weekend settles, I imagine this shoe will start to gain traction.

Some shoe releases, shoes sell over a long period of time, vs what we saw with the 12's. And when the well taps out, then the nostalgia or the demand starts to kick in, and people will be looking for them. And to those people......too bad sucka, because I have a pair and you don't!

Last edited:
Idk this like the first good quality 2 and it's on a non-OG color w/o Nike branding

Hard to gauge but imma need lower than 170 shipped

Back
Top Bottom