Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm sure this has been posted, but these look awful. They look like a Jordan Trunner.

aj2010copy300x400.jpg

I really hope that't not the final product.

They look like someting from the Team series rather than the signature line. But those 2's will be a nice addition to the collection
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

I'm sure this has been posted, but these look awful. They look like a Jordan Trunner.

aj2010copy300x400.jpg

I really hope that't not the final product.

um......why does JB insist of the huge circled logo?!
ohwell.gif
The logo justdoesn't fit. I hope that's not the final product too.

aj2010copy300x400.jpg

Wow! I really like these. I like how the leather used for the forefoot and toe of the shoe looks like the leather on the shadow X's. I also really likehow, on the side of the shoe, the big circle with the jumpman are black on black. I also really like how the outsole is red. I'm sick of white outsoles onjordans. I also really like how the shoe contrasts with the use of black and grey; reminds me of the contrast in the bordeaux VII. I like the hints of red. Ilike the new subtle 23 logo on the tongue that doubles as the number 25. Looks like I like everything about this shoe. Now, I just want to know if its me or isthere something going on behind the perf pattern? It looks like its almost iridescent like depending on the angle it goes from silver to red. Or maybe thatsjust the picture itself? Finally, what is that little piece on grey patent leather looking material near where your pinkey toe would be? It looks like patentleather but from Gentrys description I'm not 100% that it is patent leather. Maybe another material we haven't seen? I'm excited for this shoe.

WOOOOOW does Jb want to make J's anymore? I guess all that money they make off fusions has them believing they can throw anything out there. Theyhonestly believe we are coppin that garbage. I mean really JB, from what I see I wouldn't cop for $50 let alone the $185 these are probably going toretail for.

Back
Top Bottom