Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

*Insert giant stoneface*

They're ugly and don't seem aesthetically revolutional or fresh to me at all
^^Exactly my thoughts. This looks like a payless shoe with a jumpman on it.
Originally Posted by MrWavez

2k9>>>>this
^^Also true, and I hate the 2k9!

They're literally trying to just sell the shoe based on the logo. Take that away, and I'll take another look at these.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm sure this has been posted, but these look awful. They look like a Jordan Trunner.

aj2010copy300x400.jpg

With this the 25th Jordan, and the dismal response to the 2K9 i really though JB would pull something half decent out of the bag.
Looks like i was wrong. Proportions don't look right, based on this picture i'd even say i prefer the 2K9.

the first 23 sig shoes have each been unique from any other shoe like it in their own way, weather it was little details on the XX3 or an icey sole on the V,but these and the 2009 just dont stand out and seem worthy enough of being a signature jordan..just my 2 cents

I'm sure this has been posted, but these look awful. They look like a Jordan Trunner.

aj2010copy300x400.jpg
Only thing I dont like is the bottom, other than that these are pretty nice. Watch how ill these look with other CW's.

These better not cost over $180.

I hope these are called AJ 2010 and not XX5. Do the right thing JB stop at XX3.

wow remind me of some spalding kicks with that big jumpman on the side.... lol jb is laughable everytime

I somewhat like them, the prices is the only thing that would make me pass on them.

But they can definitely do better then this. 23 to 2009 was a huge drop in style, but 2010 is only slightly better than 2K9s.

aj2010copy300x400.jpg

my freakin' goodness....
roll.gif
....the harsh criticism JB has been recevingnow has been thoroughly validated if these are in indeed the 25th edition....and yup this makes the 2k9 look like a pair of 11's...well thats a perfectlyhyperbolic statement, but nawwwww mannnn!!!
sick.gif
...and my attention now fullygoes to the lebron line...(but only after i pick up those white/red's 12's and space jams
tongue.gif
)

there is no way these are it

i just don't see a big +%# logo

like that on one of the signature shoes...................................................peace

Not digging them from this pic, i would much rather cop some retroes than spend my hard earned on these(judging from this pic but will have to see betterimages)

sick.gif
........i wanna see them 2's in the backtho.....i miss my 04 pair i had to sell them tho

Nawww man!!! I waited all year convincing myself that the 2009s were just a flop and they were gonna come with something crazy this year. Don't quote me onthis but, didn't they have Tinker Hatfield and Eric Avar pitching in on this one? If this is the case JB really has no excuse

Back
Top Bottom