Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

I kinda like em!

49f25bbecea48da29c77cb269828c63ce20351d.jpg

i have a feeling that there will be some sort of removeable sock that will come with these kicks. JB usually has some sort of purpose put on their Sig series. now team shoes on the other hand...
laugh.gif

sick.gif
........I was somewhat looking forward to this release and that Wadewould be rocking them...

...now...

...not so much

ugh........... u guys realize these are for basketball correct?

all his sig shoes from the inception are made for basketball, and ppl are acting like they forgot that no matter how ugly or creative they are.

certain sig models/ colorways ppl hated before are being chased after years later because they regretted passing on them or thought at thetime they were toougly.

Didn't somrone post a pic with a jumpan filling in the hole.... Prolly sockets with jmpman logo.... Not too bad IMO.... We ll c

Thanks for the link. If you choose the "Transparency" link, it almost explains why the window is there. Still hoping for some sort of shoe sock. Orno more purple socks for me.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly, I took a look at the website, and I like a lot of the ideas they brought with this one.
But JB, are you serious
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that window. Take out that stupid window (this is a feature that'sACTUALLY pointless and colour the white perf black and you actually have something decent...

They're probably dope as hell for basketball use, I can respect that - but as for looks, hell no.

Looks like Protege sneakers from Target or something.

Back
Top Bottom