Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

smh @ what JB has become. These are trash! only one model in the last 5 years has been great--XX3

I have a feeling that these might be performance beasts. Peephole aside, these seem to have the flavor of the BB1s. The silhouette, outrigger, asymmetricalankle collar, full-length zoom, all the talk in the videos about court-feel and keeping the thing low profile, flexible outsole, flexible toe.

I'm sorry I just fail to see how plastic perforated windows help or improve performance.
Please refrain from using the "more breathable" argument, because really the placement of the window does not improve or make the shoe morebreathable.
This is just some cheap and corny gimmick, even worse than the "shroud" on the XIX's.
Spare us JB. You want breath ability, use ballistic mesh. You want lower to ground, than don't make the mid sole so bulgy and awkward, go lower simpler(Nike Zoom BB).

All in all, very disappointing from Tinker and crew....I expected better. I'll definitely see these at the outlets just like the 2009's.

Originally Posted by bigj505

1. these are better than the 2009 to me
2. the video sole me... im def copping on sale
smile.gif
i concur, as well as give me an all black cw so the peepholes arent so visible. I think that really kills the look of the shoe. Im interested inhow they feel as well as curious to see if the zoom air has more impact protection then a shoe like zoom bb1's. These need to be a performance monster forme to consider buying them more than half of retail. oh yea.........again.... they are still better than the 2009s.
tongue.gif

Couldn't expect anything less from the brand that hasn't had a creative idea in the last 4 years...

After watching the video, I really don't want them! Pure trash, and IMHO, these are not better than the'09's!

Overall I like the shoe. The only thing that will bug the F out of me are them clear window circles. I think that whole deal is STUPID.

Incredibly tacky - I'm glad my collection ended at 23.

I expect a gaudy elephant print sock as a pack-in. They're just that predictable now.

The flimsy "storyline" about MJ letting you see something, but not everything, is stretched further than the skin on Joan Rivers' face.

"Michael Jordan lulled players in and defied their expectations... so we put a cheap plastic window on the side of the shoe so they'll stand out oncluttered shelves unlike the 50 megaton bomb that was the 2009."

I used to love Air Jordans so much when I was a kid. It's depressing to see the line unravel like this.

Originally Posted by mit9k

Will that clear circle turn yellow over time? Can we get a Tarheels color way for UNC BB 100th? Will the AJ23 be the last hot JB sig shoe?

and the thing is half/most of NT hated the xx3 during their debut, and that's real talk

Shoes looks like its very comfortable

But What makes the shoe look odd is the differences in the shape geometry, from the peephole, to the odd topline...and the heel(one part clear) , and the weirdtape
detail which covers up the eye puncholes. ...It just stops abruptly.

its not really any consistency in that regard.

the peephole is just weird, kind of like the XX and the floating ankle strap...is that really necessary...Do I really need to peep inside MJ's soul?..Ithink thats a tad
bit forced imo.

the only element that is holding the shoe together is the silhouette...which is pretty good... it has a nice stance...Thats why the 2009 didnt do to well..shape was off.

Method Man wrote:
I used to love Air Jordans so much when I was a kid. It's depressing to see the line unravel like this.

QFTMFT

Its sad looking back and see how much I / everyone was IN LOVE the the JUMPMAN.

I see MethodMan is the the only logical minded person in this thread who can identify a brand's true intention & lack of inspiration.

PO

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Damn, Tinker did it again. This is weird and I want to hate it so bad, but it is an instant Classic. Period.
Yea - the Air Jordan is back.

Back
Top Bottom