Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its a secret message....if its revealed, its not secret anymore.....

Thanks for the answer mithu!
I was wondering the same thing OP and looked at the shoe from all angles as well. Even tried googling it and couldn't find it.

Can you guys post pics? They havent done something like this since the XXI right?

This is the message i got from the pair in saw in the store

"If you believe in magic, You believe this ugly shoe with a plastic hole Is worth $170.00 at retail"

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

"If you believe in magic, You believe this ugly shoe with a plastic hole Is worth $170.00 at retail"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO HAHA

roll.gif

thats funny as hell and the truth too!

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

I've looked at it from all sorts of angles and I can't make out any words.  
         It's basically saying that the shoe can not be described because it's so good ugly.
eyes.gif

roll.gif
  I didn't get these shoes for retail nor below retail.  It was basically a free acquisition.  Can't reject free shoes lol.  

roll.gif
  I didn't get these shoes for retail nor below retail.  It was basically a free acquisition.  Can't reject free shoes lol.  
If you got them for free, isn't that below retail?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

roll.gif
If you got them for free, isn't that below retail?
grin.gif

Perhaps I should have worded that better, my apologies.  I considered the concept of "below retail" as having an actual price whereas free doesn't.  

I'm surprised the "secret message" didn't read something like this: these shoes are ugly, and overpriced...

Ordered a pair off sneakerhead earlier. 159.99 so saved some money there. My real question is why not incorporate flywire technology into the Jordan?

Back
Top Bottom