Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

Originally Posted by darealjkid

Does anyone on here actually play basketball? Because these are incredible basketball shoes.

I really want to play in them but I just cant get myself to buy them. Theres something about that hole that I just cant get over. Its like theres a mysterious function for it thats going to make them worth it, but knowing JB its probably to save money on leather costs or some bs.
smh.gif
yeah I would be curious to play in these as well. not sure how it would be in terms of quality. probably roll my ankle or something
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

roll.gif
  I didn't get these shoes for retail nor below retail.  It was basically a free acquisition.  Can't reject free shoes lol.  
If you got them for free, isn't that below retail?
grin.gif

No, because you still have to pay if it's below retail. He got his for free so that is not below retail.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

Originally Posted by darealjkid

Does anyone on here actually play basketball? Because these are incredible basketball shoes.

I really want to play in them but I just cant get myself to buy them. Theres something about that hole that I just cant get over. Its like theres a mysterious function for it thats going to make them worth it, but knowing JB its probably to save money on leather costs or some bs.
smh.gif
yeah I would be curious to play in these as well. not sure how it would be in terms of quality. probably roll my ankle or something
eyes.gif

After trying these on, I have to say they are very comfortable and supportive. The way the back is shaped, it feels like my foot is firmly in place, and it would be pretty hard to roll my ankle. I love balling in the Kobe IV's and V's, and these with the lower cut feel like a more supportive version. I'm not a HUGE fan of the hole, but the more colorways I see of this shoe, the more I like it.

The only thing that disappoints me about these shoes is the box. It's too plain. I understand they're trying to be environmentally friendly but this is by far one of the worst boxes I've seen.

dang, i want those dwade version, though i will settle for them silver/white ones. I like the sole A LOT.

These have grown on me QUITE a bit. I didn't like these at ALL when I first saw the release pics, but I went to FL today to check them out in person, try them on...and I am totally on the other side of the fence.

Possibly THE comfiest Jordans to me (maybe 2nd to the XII's, but it's close), and the design did grow on me a lot. I picked up a pair today, probably use 'em for hoops when my Rising Sun's get too beat up.

looks like JB is putting alot of effort into all the details whether we like it or not.. Even little messages in the lining...

Wade's are pretty nice...but I do kind of wish the perforation leather around the "peephole" was white instead of silver.~

i think this is a hot shoe. I might grab these later since I just booked a trip to Vegas hopefull they sit for a little bit.

tried them on today at footaction. they feel nice, might even pick this colorway up for hoops when friends and family comes along, or eastbay 20-25% comes around. will def cop the black carolinas for bball. will be interesting to see which colors are released. the footaction worker tried to tell me that the only cushioning was the insole, and wanted me to try them with another insole. i told him theres no way im paying 170 for a shoe that has full length zoom AND buying an insole.  he says yeah, but the zoom is in the shoe, not next to your foot. WTH?

Originally Posted by Steve212

Couple spots in NYC have them already for $160.00 flat. I passed. I'm going for the stealth colorway this Spring

2010blk1a.jpg

YEA...IM GONNA NEED THESE AND THE BLK/UNIVERSITY COLORWAY

These shoes are an amazing improvement over the 2009. I'm SO impressed with these from quality to comfort.

Back
Top Bottom