Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Cant wait for the black/university blue copping 2 pairs that day March 6 the Eggplants and these
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I still don't see why the stealths would have the window closed, but EITHER WAY they're getting copped. That suede is looking nice.
pimp.gif
they better not have that window closed.  if it is closed, i'm passing.  i like the window.

Any release date known for the blk/stealth colorway? And yes, I already checked the official thread that is stickied.  I hope the final version looks like this right here...
2010blk1a.jpg

And also, I was gonna cop the wht/red XII's, but I may hold off, and cop these instead.  Can't go wrong with that plush cushioning.
2010red1.jpg

I have to admit they've been growing on me...each time I look at them....Still think the UNC colorway is the best....but, I'm a sucker for patent leather.

I went to HOH N. Riverside yesterday, and asked if it they came out 3/6. They hadn't heard anything, but said it was possible. I'm gonna check back on Wednesday to see what's up.

spoken with a few nike reps online and none of them knew of any upcoming releases in march for the 2010s.....though one rep said something about an april release for a black/charcoal-red colourway and a black/dark charcoal-red colourway. Very odd that she said these were two separate colourways. I highly doubt that. I thought the black/red colourway was supposed to come out in june (maybe).

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

one rep said something about an april release for a black/charcoal-red colourway and a black/dark charcoal-red colourway. Very odd that she said these were two separate colourways. I highly doubt that. I thought the black/red colourway was supposed to come out in june (maybe).

April usually blesses us with a signature Air Jordan colorway, so that's good.  I really want that blk/stealth/ed colorway.  Too sweet.

How do these perform? Please respond if you've actually played full runs. Is it an ok ballin shoe or is it better than the original XVI or 21s?

Originally Posted by never wear them

How do these perform? Please respond if you've actually played full runs. Is it an ok ballin shoe or is it better than the original XVI or 21s?

I played 3 times in them, and we go hard! They are good once broken in for sure and meant for playing ball, not to rock with jeans!! Great comfort, mobility and stability..

Have mine on ice still, but want to use them for ball...however, my XIX's I just got in are going on the court next!

The Black/Stealth colorway is tight, definitely getting a pair. What's the source that said March 6th for release?

I went by my local FTL today. They said April for the blk 2010's. Ill wait until it gets confirmed here.

I went by my local FTL today. They said April for the blk 2010's. Ill wait until it gets confirmed here.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by phreshin

why do haters bother to come on the thread and hate? -_- anyways ya like cbfpunch said wonder what the black and flint look like must be sick. also maybe this is in the other thread about black and blue, but does anyone know if the black and blue are GR or limited release. I just want to know if i need to pick up or call in the day of.
This is suppose to be the black/flint, they are FIRE IMO....

air-jordan-2010.jpg

make that toecap black leather and you got a deal!

Yea I wish that toecap would of been much better in leather.

Im going to have to wait till I see the STEALTHS in person b4 I pick a colorway to cop.

The Black/Blue 2010s are not coming out this weekend AFIAK. I asked around thsi weekend and people from footlocker, Champs, Footaction etc said as far as they know, only the foamposites are coming out thsi weekend.

Back
Top Bottom