Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by fonkee1

I hope these kicks come with some special edition JB Bondo or Spackle for that wack @%$% hole.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

The 2010s remind me somewhat of The Air Jordan XIII upgraded to a 2010 version.
LOL @ the statue pic on the last page LOL..
indifferent.gif
for even comparing the XIIIs to this garbage.

Originally Posted by norm15

anyone else see the III's in these? Or am I just pushing lol

These are actually one of the more unique Jordans imo.

But at the same time the XIII, XIV & XX1's do come to mind the more I look at them. Considering how those are 3 of the top performing Jordans, the2010's might be something serious...

Well I see the V's on them... The clear mesh on the sides. The asymmetrical ankle support. I wonder if they would create a pair of V'sthat would have clearer plastic mesh on it...

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

The 2010s remind me somewhat of The Air Jordan XIII upgraded to a 2010 version.
LOL @ the statue pic on the last page LOL..

upgraded performance maybe. Upgraded looks? Nope.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Incredibly tacky - I'm glad my collection ended at 23.

I used to love Air Jordans so much when I was a kid. It's depressing to see the line unravel like this.
agreed.

Jordan Brand has single handedly destroyed it's own legacy.

I feel the exact opposite as the post before mine, but that's what makes life interesting. XX3's are the only jordan after XIV that I truly like andhad to buy.

after the XVI, i also saw the III. it's the clear pieces. they're very alike the cement parts of the III.

Guess I'll have to wear black socks with them.

Im SUPER excited for the performance aspect of these. BUT THAT DAMN PEEPHOLE!

The 2k9 would have been a decent shoe if not for the heel. The 2010 would have been a great shoe aside from the hole

i guess i will cop with 30% off and wear them to work. they look nice on jumpman23.com. also, tinker designed them so that makes them more interesting to me.they are definitely better than the air jordan 2009 imo.

not a bad look, but it would be hard for me to wear these in the streets.. with-out having on basketball shorts..if Mike was still playing (in his prime) andwearing them..everybody would love these boi's

Back
Top Bottom