Originally Posted by jermz101

wow that hole looks ******ed
laugh.gif

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats my thoughts as well
sick.gif

nice vid JUNIOR STRIKE not going to lie though you hit it right on the head these are balling shoes

I don't get the idea of the hole at all. They just look like another basic team shoe to me. I'm sure they'll perform well but aestheticallythey're horrible.

I see a future for these similar to the 2009's......

the hole is definitely biggest part of the shoe - without the shoe it is really just kind of a normal looking shoe...

i'm not crazy about it...can't even say i like it....i just think the reasoning for it is just too cutsey...

let's be honest...its just a gimmic - but i don't see it really serving a functional purpose

Two straight Jordans I won't be buying.......amazing what has happened to the brand that had my heart for so long.

I just received my pair of the 2010's in the mail.
I will try to post pictures up as soon as i come back from work..only if you all would like to see them lol.
Alot of NTers may just say NO lol.

the whites and the university's look better...but im still not sold on the peephole...going to have see them in person

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

I just received my pair of the 2010's in the mail.
I will try to post pictures up as soon as i come back from work..only if you all would like to see them lol.
Alot of NTers may just say NO lol.
I"D LOVE TO SEE THEM!

thanks for the pics, but i'd rather see them on feet.

i will cop, eventually, on the inevitable discount.

^DFN, how's the comfort on these? Can you give us a review of some sorts? Planning on copping these purely for hooping. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom