Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Hopefully the UNC ones get so SoCal cuz those are sooo MUCH fire. I hate the other colorways but that one was INSTANT COP... at a discount
roll.gif

i can see JB making a white/red cw with patent leather on these
eek.gif
 straight fire
pimp.gif
 iam crossing my fingers
grin.gif

^the hell is going on in here?

edunpealwrote:
i can see JB making a white/redcw with patent leather on these
eek.gif
 straightfire
pimp.gif
 iamcrossing my fingers
grin.gif

This might not be a bad idea though.. but if it's a good one, JB won't use it. You can believe in that. *shrug*

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^the hell is going on in here?

edunpealwrote:
i can see JB making a white/redcw with patent leather on these
eek.gif
 straightfire
pimp.gif
 iamcrossing my fingers
grin.gif

This might not be a bad idea though.. but if it's a good one, JB won't use it. You can believe in that. *shrug*

hey gottabdashoes - i hope that comment wasn't directed in a bad way man...good for these dudes who may have a handicap but still like looking fly! I hate when people seem shocked by such things.
on the 2010 side - anymore release info?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Saw em the other day, and quality looks crazy good.
Just 9 more days...

Just my homie told me about them. Might have to cop on RD. Still not sure.

74b3573b4ab9d028e457cc463bfd92a29f97009.jpg

Just picked these up in LA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I actually like the peephole the shoe looks way better with black socks imo!!!!

I saw them at lacelocked for under retail a few days ago too. I will have to wait on a different colorway. I'm thinking these will hit the sales rack.

Kinda sad when the new J's are on sale before they even release. Ecspecially because I kinda like this shoe.

how much does lacelocked charge for shipping? any sales tax? $125 is pretty sweet (like $135 Canadian) considering they will probably retail at about 220-230 Canadian.

These have really grown on me. I'll probably end up getting them.

$125 isn't a good price, they're going to be $99 and $79 eventually

Look at this topic, not even 30 pages. People aren't even bothering to comment how ugly and wack the hole is anymore. I didn't think it was possible, but I think these are going to do worse than the 2009s.

thanks...what about shipping within the US? I got a US shipping address for such situations. But I agree with Magic1978...$100 shipped is probably a very realistic and attainable price for these eventually. But I want the black/UNCs and I bet that colour sells better than the white ones.

would be nice if the "peep hole" wasnt see-through and had the jumpman on it. ill probly still cop the carolina blues though

Held these today. Was thoroughly UN-impressed. That peep hole thing is straight garbage. These are worse than the 2009's to me.

Back
Top Bottom