Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Limited doesn't make the shoe
pimp.gif
there were more ppl in line wanting the ASG sneakers than 2K10. SMH @ ppl wanting the Ann 2K10s cause they're limited. BEAST!!!
It's not only the fact that it's a limited shoe that makes this 2010
pimp.gif
. All white with a blue tinted sole. Haven't seen that since the OG Columbias! Perfect shoe for the summer. The fact there are only 100 made makes it even better.

I'll give you  that, the blue tint is
pimp.gif
 but they were saying that these will release everywhere else in May
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

good now i can sit back and wait good luck to the guys up here tryin to sell these between $600-700

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

pimp.gif
there were more ppl in line wanting the ASG sneakers than 2K10. SMH @ ppl wanting the Ann 2K10s cause they're limited. BEAST!!!
pimp.gif
. All white with a blue tinted sole. Haven't seen that since the OG Columbias! Perfect shoe for the summer. The fact there are only 100 made makes it even better.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

good now i can sit back and wait good luck to the guys up here tryin to sell these between $600-700

$600-$700?  are you kidding me?!?!  the all white ones aren't even worth retail.  they are nice, but they aren't THAT nice.

I really want Joe Johnson's PE.

JB needs to go hard with the colorways for this shoe.

And can we get the welcome homes? Tell Wade to dump the 16.5 already.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

$600-$700?  are you kidding me?!?!  the all white ones aren't even worth retail.  they are nice, but they aren't THAT nice.

265 or so I'd say

Anyone get a tracking number that ordered the Anniversary 2010's from NT Chicago? I called for mine and they gave me this story about how they can't give out a tracking number because of security reasons... Something about people re-routing the orders. I've never had a problem getting a tracking number from a Nike location... Prob guna keep calling till I get one.

I next day aired my late Monday night so they should be here today.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Saw these in person today and I can't believe ANYONE would pay $300 Australian dollars for these shoes. They might just be the cheapest jordans i've ever seen and i've been in the game since the late 80's. seriously If anyone paid $300AUD for these then they are KIDDING themselves. 2009's are at nike outlet stores here for $140AUD and they have plenty. These will SURELY be in outlets for the same price later in the year and even then I wouldn't buy.

WORST JORDAN EVER.

Your trippin bro...These are NO WHERE near the worst Jordan ever.  The 2k9 is waaaaaaaay worse then these, and the 2k9 still isnt that bad.  If you think these are the cheapest Jordans you have seen, 1. you really didnt seen them in person, or 2. you dont know what real quality is.  You, my friend, are probably one of the people think that all the recent retros are stellar...
HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, RIGHT ON THE MONEY, EXACTAMUNDO...

I like many, were a skeptic.. I have NOT bought a pair of new jordans since the 17's, guess what, I just bought these 2010's yesterday.. In person, holding it in your hand, checking out every little detail and a sneaker freak should, they are incredibly built.. They are so damn nice in person, the fit and finish/quality and crafstmanship are better than any retro I have seen in years and years, make no mistake about it these sneaks are awesome! Not to mention, they are extremely comfortable/light on the foot, and look damn good in person!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm not sure where you heard this, but today I was called by someone in the back office of NT Chicago (4 transfers and an hour and a half later). He told me that they were limited to that quantity and were not sold anywhere else and not to mention going to be released again. He explained to me that he's been swamped for the past weekend based on those alone. Good job to those who were able to grab a pair, but I'm afraid this quickstrike might be the last retail attempt we'll be seeing. Hopefully, ebay prices won't go to high. I want a sz 9 

4e515fea8eccab84e8e35b011bd53d06ebcd1dc.jpg

Came home to these waiting at my door. The girl at NT Chicago hooked me up with Free Express Shipping! They came with both the socks and the poster too! Though I don't see how these match at all, it's a free pair of Jordan socks. I was really surprised to get these in the box. Sorry for the pics without the Hand-Written Tag - I was too excited and realized it as I was resizing the pic in Photoshop. That's why there's text over the shoes. Pics really don't do this shoe justice. The ice blue sole is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Anybody know how many of the all white's were released? a buddy of mine is trying to tell me 80 and I don't believe him.

Somone from Niketown Chicago said 72 pairs were sold with the last one being sold yesterday.

with only the standard edition on shelves, australian retail is *gag* AUD$300.

seriously, what kind of idiot has three bills to blow on shoes but no internet to easily save at least a hundred bucks?

just copped the 09's at marshalls tonight for $59 and im sure down the road the 2010's will be in that price range and will get bought

just copped the 09's at marshalls tonight for $59 and im sure down the road the 2010's will be in that price range and will get bought

Marshalls carries Jordan's?!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

earlier today someone posted they got the white/black 09's for $49 at marshalls i have like 3 around me so i took a drive and all 3 had the black 09's for $59 in the triangle box and everything i couldnt say no to that price

No 2010's for me. I don't care what colorway releases or what type of LIMITED tag they put on them. They are just horrible to me.

earlier today someone posted they got the white/black 09's for $49 at marshalls i have like 3 around me so i took a drive and all 3 had the black 09's for $59 in the triangle box and everything i couldnt say no to that price

Interesting.. I never go to Marshalls (not being pompous) so I didn't even know! Maybe i'll have to go pick up a pair, a bargain is a bargain lmao!

just hooped in these and they perform excellent. i like how these make u  lower to the court unlike other shoes due to the bottom loaded zoom. the toe area is so comfy during game play. the only downsides are the separated toe cap still creases even tho its a separate part of the shoe. and the clear plastic parts above the midsole on the sides of the shoe as well as the window get scuffed somewhat easily 

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Saw these in person today and I can't believe ANYONE would pay $300 Australian dollars for these shoes. They might just be the cheapest jordans i've ever seen and i've been in the game since the late 80's. seriously If anyone paid $300AUD for these then they are KIDDING themselves. 2009's are at nike outlet stores here for $140AUD and they have plenty. These will SURELY be in outlets for the same price later in the year and even then I wouldn't buy.

WORST JORDAN EVER.

Your trippin bro...These are NO WHERE near the worst Jordan ever.  The 2k9 is waaaaaaaay worse then these, and the 2k9 still isnt that bad.  If you think these are the cheapest Jordans you have seen, 1. you really didnt seen them in person, or 2. you dont know what real quality is.  You, my friend, are probably one of the people think that all the recent retros are stellar...
HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, RIGHT ON THE MONEY, EXACTAMUNDO...

I like many, were a skeptic.. I have NOT bought a pair of new jordans since the 17's, guess what, I just bought these 2010's yesterday.. In person, holding it in your hand, checking out every little detail and a sneaker freak should, they are incredibly built.. They are so damn nice in person, the fit and finish/quality and crafstmanship are better than any retro I have seen in years and years, make no mistake about it these sneaks are awesome! Not to mention, they are extremely comfortable/light on the foot, and look damn good in person!
$300 aud for these is steep, especially considering LBJ VIIs retail for $160 usd and sell here for $240aud. The 2010 retails for $170 usd and sells here for $300. Where is the logic? But in regards of quality and look, this is a great shoe (especially in person), and I haven't really been interested in purchasing a new J since the XX, and after them that was the last straw for me. But this Jordan has really taken my fancy, really want to get a pair, but easily coppable online for less than $300 aud.

Back
Top Bottom